The B&B remains close to the Obrajillo town (province of Canta). The average time to get there from Lima is around 2.30 hours by car.
Located steps away from the Chillon River is ideal for romantic stays, for families or for friends groups up to 6 persons. Due to its great location it offers intimate privacy and breathtaking views of the valley of Chillon.
It is composed as follows:
• 1 large room with 1 Queen size bed + 2 single beds, dining table, TV + DVD player, wardrobe and minibar with private bathroom and shower
• 1 room with 2 single beds, TV and minibar with private bathroom and bathtub
• a fully equipped kitchen
• a panoramic terrace
The staff will always take personally care of the guests throughout the entire stay including 24h security watch.
The main entertainment activities in the area are horse riding, trekking and fishing. In advance and upon request an excursion with horses for visits of unknown Inca ruins located on top of the hills (3,600m above the sea level and trip takes around 2 hours per way) could be organized.
This getaway to Canta is the perfect idea to avoid crowds in the beaches and getting to know the Sierra life style of Peru without going too far or taking a plane.
The Chalet is available for short or long stays. The average price PER ROOM PER NIGHT is of US$ 90 and it is subject to the period, number of persons and the length of stay.
The rental prices include:
* Welcome Amenities (welcome drinks and snacks)
* Rich Buffet Breakfast every morning
* Minibar in each room (items are not included)
* Telephone for national and international calls (calls are not included)
* Bed’s sheets, covers, towels and toiletries
* Cold and hot water
* Use of Kitchen (fully equipped)
* Use of Grill
* Campfire lighting by staff (if desired)