Luxurious private 3bd villa located in the heart of Seminyak. Private swimming pool 2,6×8m; built in kitchen; wi-fi internet; within walking distance to cafes, restaurants, boutiques, SPA, fitness.
ONLY 125$ - 02 May; 19 May; 02 June
ONLY 169$ - 06-07 May;
IF YOU STAY 3+ NIGHTS, YOU PAY PROMO -33%OFF PRICE
Low season 199$ / High season 249$
IF YOU STAY 1-2 NIGHTS, YOU PAY FULL PRICE
Low season 300$ / High season 370$
IF ONLY 1 OR 2 NIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE IN CALENDAR, YOU GET SPECIAL PRICE 125$ - 169$
• Total floor area: 275 m2.
• Pool size: 2,6×8m
• Number of bedrooms: 3
Each bedroom has:
• Super king size bed (2x1,8m) with linen being changed twice per week
• Walk-in wardrobe
• Ensuite bathroom with standing shower
• Bath towels, pool towels, hairdryer, soap, shower gel and toilet paper
• Safe box
• European style powers sockets with adapters for most common used plugs (US/ Australia/New Zealand/Hong Kong)
Each bedroom can be locked with its own set of keys.
Shared space includes four areas: kitchen, dining, entertainment and pool. It also has an additional toilet.
• Gas stove
• Electric kettle
• Coffee maker
• Kitchen utensils and all tableware included
• Free drinking water provided daily in 25L bottle
Living area has:
• Large dining table with seven chairs
• harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO (Bluetooth wireless beautiful sound)
Entertainment area has:
• One big corner sofa
• 39 inches LCD screen
• Satellite TV (channels in various languages)
• Apple TV (3rd gen) with AirPlay support
• Speakers with iPod dock station (32 pin)
• DVD player
Pool area has:
• Swimming pool (2,6x8m, max depth 1.7m)
• Gazebo with power socket
• Spacious round sun bed
• Wooden clothes rack dryer
For your convenience we have:
• Free Wi-Fi internet
• Daily house cleaning
• On-site security who can help you to arrange a taxi
• Car parking
On-request at additional cost we can organize for you:
• Car self driving or with driver
• Motorbike (scooter)
• For babies we can provide a portable travel cot, highchair, car seat, baby sitter
Beautifully furnished and very cozy three bedroom Chloe villa "Magic Trip" is hidden away on a quiet street in the heart of the fashionable resort area in Seminyak. Atmosphere of luxury, delicate and tasteful interior design make guests want to come back over and over again. This is an ideal place for your family holiday or for the parties with friends.
Chloe villa "Magic Trip" is designed for a comfortable recreation in the tropics. In the centre of the villa there is a large privet swimming pool beautifully illuminated at night thanks to it underwater LED BRG colors lighting. In the upper part of the pool there is a cozy gazebo with its local lighting and socket where you can relax and enjoy the tranquility of the magical island in a sunny day. On the opposite side in the shade of the fragrant Frangipani trees there is a full-circle wicker lounge awaits for its guests. There are three air-conditioned bedrooms with lovely en-suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes on the right of the pool. Each room has its own inimitable style and personality. On the left side of the pool there is a specious shared living area with the ceiling of 6 meters height and a beautiful handcrafted two-meter chandelier hanging down over the large dining table for seven persons. Living room divided into three zones: kitchen, dining and entertainment. Kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, large refrigerator, hot and cold water dispenser, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, utensils and all tableware. There is a beautiful laced breakfast bar with dynamic lighting in the zone. Central zone is designated for the dining. From the left there is an entertainment area with a large and cozy corner sofa, 39 inches LCD screen, satellite TV (channels in various languages), apple TV (3rd gen) with AirPlay support, speakers with iPod dock station (32 pin), DVD player, HDTV, stereo system connected with optical cable to AppleTV and due to what you can transmit your favorite music from any iOS device to it, harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO (bluetooth wireless beautiful sound)
For your convenience we have free Wi-Fi internet, daily house cleaning, free car parking, on-site security who can help you to arrange a taxi.
On-request at additional cost we can organize breakfast, laundry, car self driving or with driver, motorbike (scooter). For the families with babies we can provide a portable travel cot, highchair, car seat, potty and a baby sitter.
Villa is located in a popular area of Seminyak, Bali's most fashionable destination. You can find here everything you need: trendy nightclubs, boutiques, designer shops, great cafes and restaurants, art galleries, fitness studios, beauty and spa centers, children's play center and supermarkets. Less than 1,7 km from villa there is a beautiful Seminyak beach that is famous for its unforgettable breathtaking sunsets.Chloe villa "Magic trip" is located just 10km away from International Ngurah Rai Airport. It is no wonder why most of the tourists who are visiting Bali not for the first time choose to stay in this particular area over and over again.
♡♡♡ Your personal villa guest manager will be available to assist with breakfast / tours / travel / transport to arrange baby sitting, massages and spas and to generally give advice and information to ensure that you have a truly memorable holiday experience.
Interaction with Guests
There is no interaction from the owner with guests.
•1,7 km to Seminyak Beach
•Nearby: fitness studio, large supermarket, beauty spa, many shops and cafes.
•5 minutes to extremely popular recreation places KuDeTa, Mint, W (the best Sunday brunch), Potato Head.
•Close taxi stand
Near taxi parking
WHAT TO DO:
- To walk around designer boutiques, designer and curiosity shops in Seminyak area.
- To visit swanky and stylish parties of Seminyak area. (Living Room, La Plancha, Maria Magdalena, Mint, Potato Head, WooBar, KuDeTa, TownHouse)
- To enjoy a classy Sunday brunch in W for 40$ unlimited amount of oysters, crabs, lobsters luscious to music of trendy DJs
- To have dinner at the best Japanese restaurant Sushi tei or Take Japanese Restaurant.
- To surf and catch the first wave on Seminyak Beach.
- To rest on the best nearest beaches.
- To dance salsa in Cubana.
- To visit an ultramodern sports club Canggu Club.
- To ride along picturesque Canggu rice fields and neighboring Bali villages on a rare Vespa scooter.
- To visit famous water temple Tanah Lot (less than 15 km from the villa) located on a high rock in the ocean. The best time to visit it is at sunset.
- To visit a golf course Nirwana Bali Golf Club built under the project of renowned architect Greg Norman. The golf course borders with the ocean and rice fields. It is considered to be the best throughout Asia.
- To enjoy fresh seafood at the world famous piscatory saloon on Jimbaran beach.
- To go round the Bukit peninsula and its best beaches: Pandawa, Geger, Balangan, Padang Padang, Bingin Beach.
- To visit Uluwatu temple of the XIVth century. (Symbolic fire dance Kecak is danced in amphitheater of the temple at sunset).
- To mountaineer Batur Mount (with a professional guide). To have a bathe in hot wells heated by volcanoes. To visit one of the largest crater lakes in the world.
- To visit Kintamani village. Not to forget to have a look at the famous highland coffee plantations and taste freshly roasted coffee.
- To examine magical Tabanan mountains.
By all means to visit Ubud principality. To walk around designer furniture shops; to have lunch amidst of emerald rice fields in organic cafe Sari Organic; to look into the shop with eco-cosmetics; to buy silver in one of the many shops; to drink herbal tea with delicious pastries in Bali Buddha; to have dinner at French restaurant Mozaik with almost molecular gastronomy or at the restaurant Bridges with original cuisine. (It is better to book a table on the brink of a ravine and river in advance.)
Other Things to Note
- Low season 300$
- High season 370$
- Peak season 450$
Just relax and enjoy your magic trip :)
Didn't get to meet the host, but the villa itself was quite nice and the house keeper was very hospitable and responsive. The place was clean and comfortable as well. Recommend it!
We spent a fabulous 8 nights at the 3 bedroom Majic Trip villa. The villa is almost new with a fantastic pool which changes lighting colour for a great effect at night. The staff are extremely polite and cleaning is done daily to a very high standard. Mia (the manger) was extremely helpful. She collected us from the airport even though it was late in the evening. She accommodated all our requests during our stay. The location is great, with a 5 min walk to cafes, restaurants and Bali Deli (supermarket). We will defiantly stay at this place again and will recommend to all our friends travelling to Bali.
Great villa.. Exactly like pictures..clean and neat.. Nice pool.. Staff is great.. Rooms and livjng areas serviced everyday.. Organized motorbike rentals as well.. Thanks federlic
Mia was great, took us to an excellent local Babi Guiling place nearby on the way in from the airport and was very friendly. The house was great, perfect for what we were after.
We really loved our time at the Magic Trip Villa for 11 days! We are a family of 6 and there was plenty of room for us all. The Villa looks just like the pics show.
The pool is a nice size and was the perfect temp and we all loved jumping in to relax after a trip out to town. We have a 2 yr old who also likes the pool and he managed to get plenty of pool time as there is a good size corner area to sit and play which he really enjoyed.
All the rooms had great working aircon with very large showers and clothes space. The King size beds were also really comfy and we all slept well.
The Fridge size is great and kept our goods perfectly cold and the unlimited filtered water was really good also.
All communication responses were really fast with both Federleicht and Mia which was much appreciated. We arrived quite late and Mia was there to pick us up. The checking in process was so easy and we made to feel very welcome. Mia and her team were also very good during our stay! The villa was always cleaned as they said, on request they organised really cheap washing for some clothes which were picked up and dropped off next day! Thank you Mia!!
The location is on a quiet street only a short walk to Bali Deli supermarket (5-7) mins & a little bit further to main street for market and restaurants. There is also a nice Spa/massage place on the same street only a minute walk down the road. When needed the 24 hour security happily organised a cheap taxi for us if we wanted to go further out to eat street etc.
We would more than happily stay again! We miss it already.
We had a great time staying at the villa. The place was beautiful just like the photos and had everything we need. The staff was very friendly and helpful too! I would surely recommend this place to friends and family.
Le Chloe magic villa is a beautiful place to stay and relax. The staff are so lovely and helpful. The decor is divine. Great place to stay for a family or just a group of friends who want to have a good time :)