About this listing
Enjoy a relaxing stay in our rustic and cozy Bunk House tucked away in the rolling hills of Nicasio Valley. Located down a private gravel lane on a 500-acre working cow ranch. 45 min north of San Francisco & 10 miles from scenic Point Reyes.
• Local pastries & French Roast coffee
• Master bedroom with king size bed
• 2 bathrooms with showers + towels
• Upstairs loft with Cal king + twin bed
• Full kitchen including gas cooking stove, refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker. Kitchen is equipped with some of the basics (utensils/pots & pans), but feel free to bring supplies for cooking.
• Fireplace (supplies included)
• Full-size washer/dryer (detergent included)
• Private deck with BBQ (charcoal included)
Guests are welcome to hike around the ranch during their stay.
Share photos from your visit on Instagram @cowtrackranch
Interaction with Guests
While we are actively working around the ranch, we are available to our guests for assistance, directions or supplies during your stay until 7pm. As a guest, you have all the privacy a B&B has to offer, so please make yourself at home.
Hear the coyotes howling in the evening and wake up to hummingbirds outside and morning frost. We are located in one of the smallest towns in Marin County surrounded by thousands of acres of open space which makes this farm stay unique and memorable. Feel as though you are thousands of miles away from home but just a 45 minute drive from San Francisco. 10 scenic miles from Point Reyes which offers great food, hiking trails and beach access. Rancho Nicasio is just up the road where you can enjoy weekend BBQs and live music.
Other Things to Note
If you have special lodging requirements/food allergies, we are happy to try our best to accommodate your request. Please let us know upon booking.
We can only accommodate a total of 5 guests due to the size/nature of the house.
• Please provide your check-in time (3pm or later) a day before your reservation.
• Because of ranch animals, wildlife & as a courtesy to guests with allergies, the Bunk House is not suitable for pets.
• NO CAMPING
• The Bunk House sleeps 5. Please understand there are other lodging locations for additional guests in the nearby area.