About this listing
SCIA 6933 del 05/07/2011 - Q.A. 502762
This Single/Double Room is located in the Anita Arte B&B, on the 6th floor of a renovated building of the 30', it has its own bathroom just outside the room's door, no shared one, the room was lovingly renovated with old seascape paintings and an antique chest of drawers.
The self-service breakfast is consumed in the room or on the terrace, or in the common room, at your choice. I provide toast bread, marmelade/jam, milk, butter, bisquits, cornetti.
The room faces a nice terrace where you can sit and relax.
Situated within five minutes walking distance from Termini Station (200 meter or approx. 650 feet) and "Sapienza" University it is near bus stops 100 m away the Termini subway station and Castro Pretorio (A and B line).
Within twenty minutes walk, you reach the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia.
Just ask and i will tell you tips to enjoy your best vacation in Rome!
City-tax is 3,5€ pro person each night of stay!
- No smoking inside the rooms, outside on the terrace is alowed
- No pets inside the rooms
- Please turn ALL lights off when you are not in the room
- Please double lock the front door when you leave
- No visitors without prior agreement with me (Marco)
- Any damage must be paid
- Airconditioning is only to use in the night, from 8pm to 8 am
- Between 10pm and 8am silence is observed outside in the terrace and inside the rooms
Thank you :)
Other Things to Note
City tax of 3,5-€ pro person each night.
- No smoking inside the room, outside on the terrace allowed
- No pets sorry
- Please turn ALL lights off when not in the BB
- Please double lock the front door when none is at home
- No extra visitors without prior agreement
- Phone calls abroad from land phone must be paid for
- Any damage must be paid for
- City Tax 3,5-Euro pro night and pro person
Between 10pm and 8am silence is observed.