- Home-stay in Ho Chi Minh City to discover the real life in Saigon.
- You have a private room in the floor. The room is 14$/night for 1 person and 19$ for 2 persons.
- My house is near center bus station, park, hospital, local markets, supermarket, center mobile-phone shop.
- The house is located in a quiet of Binh Tan District, 20 minutes ride from main attractions of district 1 (by xe om, taxi or bus). Easy to travel around HCMC.
- From my house, you can go to center bus station by walk to book ticket to Mekong Delta.
- You can use all surviving facilities in the house: Washing machine, Internet ( free wifi), Fully equipped kitchen.
- Free hi-speed wireless internet.
- I have been living in Saigon over 10 years, so I will surely share with you my precious insider tips such as local street food to nightlife, how to bargain with vendor,...
- From my house, you can go to Vietnamese food street by walk.
- If you stay at my house in weekend. I will take you go to my countryside at Long An province. It's a nice countryside.
- You can pay for me after you stay in my house.
- I wanna improve my English so I'm happy welcome all guest with cheap price.
- Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope you decide to stay during your trip to Vietnam. We have a wonderful city and are happy to share it!
- My email (email@example.com) to get more information.
Thank you so much
*: (=’ :’) :*
- No smoking inside but possible in outside.
- Please bring your own soaps, toothpaste.
- Lock the room and the house door when you leave.
Don't have many rules. Come and go as you like :) Check in and out times are flexible. If I have someone else checking in on the day you are checking out, I will let you know. If not, you can check out whenever you want. And if you are arriving on a day that someone else is checking out, Ill ask that you check in later in the afternoon so that I have time to get it cleaned up.
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Le, full name is Tuyet Le.
There are 3 people in my family - my mom, my husband and I. We stay at quite place, not tourist, not foreigner in here. So, if you're looking for an authentic homestay, a closer experience to the Vietnamese lifestyle, i think my place is suitable for all you :)
My favorite is listening to music, reading books and watching comedy.
I'm an easy-going and optimistic(even when i am facing all sorts of problems)...i simply smile and smile and smile...and people wonder why i am so happy... :D I am and always will be- the optimist.
I love traveling to meet everybody over the world. I'm sociable, cheerful :D
A life motto - "Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes, those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts".
People will come and go into our lives quickly, but sometimes we are lucky to meet that special persons that will stay in our hearts forever no matter what. The lessons that I have learned from them and the experiences that I have gained from meeting that person, will stay with me forever. I hope to see all you in my house.
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Tuyet Le