About this listing
The apartment is airy, big, and bright. It's located on the second and last floor of an historical venetian family house, completely restored.
Every room has his heater/air conditioning own control.
- one double bedroom (the white one) with private bathroom
- one double bedroom (the orange one)
- one twin bedroom (the blue one)
both with shower
Fully equipped with a table for 4
Washer and Dryer machine in a box room close to the kitchen
LIVING and DINING ROOM
The room is airy and bright with a wonderful wooden beams's ceilng.
There is a desk with an office chair.
There is a table for 8.
There are two comfortable sofas.
Flat lcd tv.
Some other nice features of the space:
- Adsl wifi
- Cd/dvd player
- Lcd Full Hd Tv
- Nokia small/large pin charger
- Electric oven
- Dishwashing machine
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- City Map and some City brochures
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Sestriere Castello
- It's safe, green and truly venetian.
- The location is perfect: close enough to the centre of things without being to overwhelmed by tourists.
- It's close to Giardini Biennale (5' walk)
- few minutes from S. Marco Square (10' to 15' walk)
- two Actv stops from Lido di Venezia, beaches, Casino, Film Festival
Via Garibaldi offer many restaurant, coffee and wine bar and shops.
- Al Bottegon: sells quite everything for bricolage, gardening, house keeping, personal care,...
- Coop: small supermarket
- Butcher shop
- Dairy store
- Ice-cream parlour
- Wine cellar
- Telephony and Personal computer items
- Tobacco store
- Newspaper vendor
Actv stop Giardini/Biennale are just 5'/7' walk
Line 1 right direction: slow line through Canal Grande > S. Marco > Rialto > Train Station
Lines 42-52-62: faster lines through Giudecca's Canal > Piazzale Roma/Train station(not 62)
Lines 1-51-61> Lido
Line 42: Ospedale/Fondamente Nove
If you have any questions or would like more details, please don't hesitate to ask.
Looking forward to hear from you!
1) Please always remember to close the entrance door.
2) Please remember to through out the garbage (collected door to door between 7-8 am!)
3) Please remember to switch out the lights when you leave.
1) Per favore ricordatevi di chiudere la porta di ingresso, non è automatica
2) La spazzatura viene raccolta porta a porta, i sacchi vanno lasciati per strada vicino alla porta di ingresso la mattina tra le 7.00 e le 8.00.
3) Per favore ricordatevi di spegnere le luci quando uscite.