About This Listing
The apartment is airy, big, and bright. It's located on the second and last floor of an historical venetian family house, completely restored.
Every room has his heater/air conditioning own control.
- one double bedroom (the white one) with private bathroom
- one double bedroom (the orange one)
- one twin bedroom (the blue one)
both with shower
Fully equipped with a table for 4
Washer and Dryer machine in a box room close to the kitchen
LIVING and DINING ROOM
The room is airy and bright with a wonderful wooden beams's ceilng.
There is a desk with an office chair.
There is a table for 8.
There are two comfortable sofas.
Flat lcd tv.
Some other nice features of the space:
- Adsl wifi
- Cd/dvd player
- Lcd Full Hd Tv
- Nokia small/large pin charger
- Electric oven
- Dishwashing machine
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- City Map and some City brochures
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Sestriere Castello
- It's safe, green and truly venetian.
- The location is perfect: close enough to the centre of things without being to overwhelmed by tourists.
- It's close to Giardini Biennale (5' walk)
- few minutes from S. Marco Square (10' to 15' walk)
- two Actv stops from Lido di Venezia, beaches, Casino, Film Festival
Via Garibaldi offer many restaurant, coffee and wine bar and shops.
- Al Bottegon: sells quite everything for bricolage, gardening, house keeping, personal care,...
- Coop: small supermarket
- Butcher shop
- Dairy store
- Ice-cream parlour
- Wine cellar
- Telephony and Personal computer items
- Tobacco store
- Newspaper vendor
Actv stop Giardini/Biennale are just 5'/7' walk
Line 1 right direction: slow line through Canal Grande > S. Marco > Rialto > Train Station
Lines 42-52-62: faster lines through Giudecca's Canal > Piazzale Roma/Train station(not 62)
Lines 1-51-61> Lido
Line 42: Ospedale/Fondamente Nove
If you have any questions or would like more details, please don't hesitate to ask.
Looking forward to hear from you!
1) Please always remember to close the entrance door.
2) Please remember to through out the garbage (collected door to door between 7-8 am!)
3) Please remember to switch out the lights when you leave.
1) Per favore ricordatevi di chiudere la porta di ingresso, non è automatica
2) La spazzatura viene raccolta porta a porta, i sacchi vanno lasciati per strada vicino alla porta di ingresso la mattina tra le 7.00 e le 8.00.
3) Per favore ricordatevi di spegnere le luci quando uscite.
Valentina was a wonderful host. The apartment was in an excellent location and was comfortable for the 6 people.
O apartamento é muito bom, estava muito limpo e o equipamento é o adequado para uma boa estadia. O anfitrião forneceu previamente um conjunto de informações muito completas e bem organizadas sobre como chegar e sobre o bairro em geral (comércio, restaurantes, bares, etc.). O bairro, não sendo exactamente no coração de Veneza, está muito proximo, é muito tranquilo e tem vida - habitantes locais que nos fazem sentir residentes - e está em localização optima para quem quer visitar a Bienal de Arte. Tem duas paragens de vaporetto muito próximas. A pequenas dúvidas que surgiram o anfitrião respondeu muito rapidamente, com simpatia e eficiência.
Wir wurden sehr freundlich empfangen, das Appartement ist schön, sehr gepflegt und es fehlt an nichts. Es liegt sehr gut und zentral, wir sind zweimal zum Lido zum Baden gefahren. Wir haben uns diese Woche mir unseren zwei Töchtern sehr wohl gefühlt.
Die Zeit des Auscheckens sollte klar vereinbart werden.
It has been a misunderstanding, when I ask you at what time you supposed to leave and you told me you had a train at about 11 in the morning, I didn't consider necessary to tell you about the maid coming at half past ten because I thought you should have leave the apartment not later than 10, to be able to catch a train at 11. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
beste & schönste unterkunft in ganz venedig! :)
die lage ist einfach fantastisch. supermarkt, bäcker, restaurants, bars und eine apotheke befinden sich quasi vor der haustüre. die biennale ist um´s eck, der markusplatz und andere sehenswürdigkeiten in kurzer zeit zu fuss erreichbar sowie alle wichtigen schiffsstationen.
außerdem ist man etwas entfernt von dem großem touristenrummel.
valentina war sehr bemüht und man hatte einfach das gefühl gut aufgehoben zu sein! wir kommen sicher wieder! :)
This was the perfect spot from which to explore the Biennale this year. The apartment itself is beautiful and so spacious, and Valentina was a wonderful host. Hope to return soon!
Valentina's appartment is fantastic and probably the best place I have ever stayed in Venice. We were a group of 6 people and found that the place was more than big enough for all of us. Valentina was very accommodating with our late arrival. The location is perfect for both san marco and the giardini if you are visiting the biennale. We would all definetely stay again.
An excellent apartment, in a excellent location with a marvelous host. Includes also an outstanding traditional Italian grocery just in front by the way.
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews