The apartment is airy, big, and bright. It's located on the second and last floor of an historical venetian family house, completely restored.
Every room has his heater/air conditioning own control.
- one double bedroom (the white one) with private bathroom
- one double bedroom (the orange one)
- one twin bedroom (the blue one)
both with shower
Fully equipped with a table for 4
Washer and Dryer machine in a box room close to the kitchen
LIVING and DINING ROOM
The room is airy and bright with a wonderful wooden beams's ceilng.
There is a desk with an office chair.
There is a table for 8.
There are two comfortable sofas.
Flat lcd tv.
Some other nice features of the space:
- Adsl wifi
- Cd/dvd player
- Lcd Full Hd Tv
- Nokia small/large pin charger
- Electric oven
- Dishwashing machine
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- City Map and some City brochures
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Sestriere Castello
- It's safe, green and truly venetian.
- The location is perfect: close enough to the centre of things without being to overwhelmed by tourists.
- It's close to Giardini Biennale (5' walk)
- few minutes from S. Marco Square (10' to 15' walk)
- two Actv stops from Lido di Venezia, beaches, Casino, Film Festival
Via Garibaldi offer many restaurant, coffee and wine bar and shops.
- Al Bottegon: sells quite everything for bricolage, gardening, house keeping, personal care,...
- Coop: small supermarket
- Butcher shop
- Dairy store
- Ice-cream parlour
- Wine cellar
- Telephony and Personal computer items
- Tobacco store
- Newspaper vendor
Actv stop Giardini/Biennale are just 5'/7' walk
Line 1 right direction: slow line through Canal Grande > S. Marco > Rialto > Train Station
Lines 42-52-62: faster lines through Giudecca's Canal > Piazzale Roma/Train station(not 62)
Lines 1-51-61> Lido
Line 42: Ospedale/Fondamente Nove
If you have any questions or would like more details, please don't hesitate to ask.
Looking forward to hear from you!
1) Please always remember to close the entrance door.
2) Please remember to through out the garbage (collected door to door between 7-8 am!)
3) Please remember to switch out the lights when you leave.
1) Per favore ricordatevi di chiudere la porta di ingresso, non è automatica
2) La spazzatura viene raccolta porta a porta, i sacchi vanno lasciati per strada vicino alla porta di ingresso la mattina tra le 7.00 e le 8.00.
3) Per favore ricordatevi di spegnere le luci quando uscite.
Valentina is a very friendly and caring host! Everything was just as described. The apartment is spacious and well equipped as well as comfortable. The neigbourhood is quiet, at the same time there are many local shops and restaurants. It is a residential area. Public transportation is nearby. We and our four kids had a wonderful week and we highly recommend Valentinas apartment!!!
We had a wonderful time! The apartment was lovely - spacious, quiet and well-equipped. Everything was very well organised, and it's in a great location with bakeries and other food just near by, and only a few minute walk to the very pretty waterside.
We were met on arrival and shown all the required detail about the property. The accommodation was excellent and met our expectation.
The location was perfect and away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist area. However it was still within easy walking distance of all the tourist sites and transport
Within the area there were shops, cafes and a bakery etc meeting all our needs as visitors.
This place is amazing ! Perfectly located, clean and Valentina was very nice and helpful. We can't wait to go back. Thank you for making this trip in Venice perfect
We had a truly lovely stay in Venice. Valentina sent us great directions and instructions before we arrived which made the whole arrival process really easy. She was ready and waiting when we arrived and gave us a great orientation to the apartment. The apartment itself met all our expectations and more. It was great to have basic kitchen supplies and Valentina had also supplied us with milk and bread.
The location of the apartment was fabulous from our perspective- out of the tourist path but only a 7 minute walk to San Marco etc.
We look forward to being able to stay again when we next visit Venice.
Lovely top floor apartment in a quiet residential district of Venice that is still a short walk from the main sights. Valentina was a lovely host, and I would heartily recommend it to anyone.
We were greeted by Valentina who was very helpful and made us feel welcome and familiar with all aspects of the apartment and surrounds. The decor and facilities were what we expected and settled in very well. It's position is fabulous if you want to mingle with the locals and enjoy good fine market food, excellence delicatessens which can be obtained from across the Via. There are several wonderful bars and cafe's for a well earned night aperitif at locals prices. From the apartment you can stroll to the gardens and easily access the hustle and tussle of San Marco and the tourist areas if you feel inclined but for us we nestled into the neighborhood and the local lifestyle with ease. Would we come back? Si Si with pleasure!
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews