About this listing
Laokoontos house, a spacious medieval residence built on the foundations of the Crusaders. Wood and stone, marble and stylish textile motives create an aura of chic opulence inviting guests to relax in splendor. The garden is fitted with elegant furnishings ensuring a pleasurable escape within the property.
Laokontos House at a glance
THEMES: Tradition & Simplicity
SIZE: 100 sq meters.
OCCUPANCY: Up to 5 persons are allowed
MINIMUM STAY: 5 Nights
5 minute walk to the centre of the Old Town, shopping, restaurants, bars in minutes distance.
Interaction with guests
Owner direct interaction with guests.
Owner present at check-in & always available for guests requirements.
Other things to note
• Queen or King size Beds
• Complimentary Bath Towels, Beach Towels & Linen
• Electronic Safe-Box
• 2 Bathrooms with Shower
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Living room with dining area
• Private terrace and seating area.
• Air conditioning
• Flat screen TV
• Extra towels and linens
• Washing Machine
• DVD player
• High Speed internet access Wi-Fi
• VIP Amenities/Toiletries
• Strictly non-smoking residence (smoking permitted at private terrace)
• No pets allowed.
• Quiet residential area- No loud music and disturbance between 14.00 to 17.00 and after midnight.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.