About this listing
La Maison Blanche Mykonos House II
La Maison Blanche properties are synonymous to Ultimate View and Privacy.
Located in Agios Stefanos, Mykonos, they consist of three villas built like eagle nests in the rock, protected from the summer winds of the island.
Here, you will enjoy absolute privacy and the most breathtaking view and sunsets of the island from the large windows and the terraces that overlook the Aegean Sea, Mykonos Town and the surrounding Cyclades islands.
In total, all 3 properties can allocate up to 18 people, please ask me!
Each villa is 75 sq.m. and has its own private terraces. It can accommodate up to 6 people and it is fully equipped with everything necessary to guarantee a luxurious and comfortable stay.
In detail, it consists of two bedrooms, two bathrooms and open plan living room and kitchen. The queen size beds, the bathrooms and the kitchen are built according to traditional Mykonos style. The beds have Coco-mat mattresses and the linen and towels are of excellent quality. The sofa bed in the living room can easily turn to a comfortable and quality double bed. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything necessary to accommodate up to six people for the preparation of all meals. Also, the villa has two 32'' Samsung Smart TVs and free Wi-Fi in all areas. Upon request, you can also have laundry service with extra-charge.
Interaction with Guests
We will be on your side for any assistance you may need, to turn your vacation into an unforgettable life experience!
Mykonos is the place where you can enjoy all types of vacation and activities, just ask me!
There is a bus stop 800 m from the house that it takes you to Chora within 10 min. From there, you can use bus to go all around Mykonos!
If you come with a car, a scooter or an ATV, parking is complimentary in the property area.
If you need a pick-up from the port or airport, just ask me! An extra fee may apply, subject to availability.
Other Things to Note
Please note that special rates apply for more than one week stay, just ask me!
1. Please avoid smoking inside but you can smoke in the terraces.
2. Normally, no pets are allowed. If you can't leave yours behind, please ask me.
3. Please have consideration for neighbors.
4. The villa must be left in the same condition as found, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in deposit refund.
6. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence and/or passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period. In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (e.g. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to neighbors. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
sofia was so accommodating in our planning and christina was just wonderful upon landing , so full of life and info.the house is beautiful, very charming ,spectacular view. as the location is very high, you will need an atv or car to get around. highly recommend
The accommodations were wonderful and Christina was a pleasant and kind host. Views from the property are spectacular and the apartment did not fail to meet our expectations. Travelers are advised Mykonos' transportation system does not serve the apartment. You must coordinate with the host in advance to arrange transportation.
Wonderful place with the most charming hosts. So comfortable and beautiful with stunning views. We had such a warm welcome and were really well looked after. Highly recommend staying here.
Words cannot describe how awesome this experience was. The location was phenomenal with the best view in the city. The whole complex was designed by Christina (Sophia's mom) and it is built beautifully into the side of a mountain. The place was perfect for us, bed was so comfy and balcony was exquisite. When we arrived Christina picked us up from the port and helped us get an ATV for the week. She had the fridge stocked with waters for us and helped us with any information we needed. She even helped us order take out when it was rainy. She also drove us to the airport at the end of our stay. On top of this all, Christina was the most kind and wonderful lady. I will always remember her and we plan on taking our whole family back to stay.
It is a clean and tidy, very nice villa with an amazing view!! Sofia and her mum was very helpful. We enjoyed staying there. Highly recommended for everyone!!
We had a fantastic stay in Mykonos at the Maison Blanche. It's the amazing view that really makes this place - a wonderful balcony to relax on during the day or at sunset.
Sofia's mum Christina also went out of her way to make our holiday memorable and relaxing. She collected us from the airport and on arrival we found she had stocked the fridge with water. It was nice to chat to her and she was also on hand during our stay to ask about good places to visit.
The apartment is compact but well-thought out. It has everything you need - comfy bed, bathroom with some toiletries, air con, fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities and some coffee was provided too.
It's a quick, but steep, walk down the hill to the lovely local beach, but we found it easiest to rent a scooter to save ourselves the walk uphill, and so we could explore the island. You ideally need wheels to get to Mykonos Town too.
We had a fantastic holiday here and hope to stay here next time we come to Mykonos.
We were picked up by Christina, Sofia's mother, at the airport. She gave us lots of helpful information as we drove to the apartment. The view is incredible, just like the photos. The studio is the size of a small hotel room but suited our purposes perfectly. We spent most of our time on the huge patio enjoying the view. The studio was very clean, air conditioned, and gorgeous bright white and a cleaner came every 3 days. The location may be a challenge for some, as it is up the hills a ways, and a few hills (including the driveway) are very, very steep. But the view is worth it. The neighborhood is residential, and it's best to get a quad/scooter/car, especially for getting to Mykonos Town and visiting the other beaches.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sofia
A fan of travelling, exploring new places and meeting new people!
In summer, I am waiting for you in Mykonos so that we will all have the greatest holiday experience! We will be the best hosts for you, providing everything you may need for a careless stay and all the insider's info for the island!