Our location & facilities make us a perfect choice for visitors to Goa.
2 newly designed bedrooms & a living room along with a kitchenette and private balcony - offering our guests comfort & ease, including facilities that make your holiday great.
Located in a beautiful and serene complex in Arpora, North Goa is 2 BHK Lifestyle Apartment with fully functional kitchen, air-conditioned bedrooms, Car Park, Landscaped Garden, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Security, etc. It’s a Home away from Home with all amenities of a Star Hotel. A value for money vacation apartment.
The apartment consists of:
Bedrooms with toilet
•Double bed with 2 pillows, comfortable mattress & blanket
•Air conditioning (Individually controlled)
•Toilet - European WC, Shower, Hot Water, Wash Basin
The apartment fits 4 & for additional guest (max 2), if any, a mattress can be arranged.
Living room has attached Balcony common toilet, LCD TV & a DVD player.
Kitchen (Fully Functional Kitchen)
•Utensils, cutlery & crockery.
•24 Hr Security, Gated Community
Check-in time: 10 am (Flexible)
Check-out time 1 pm (Flexible)
Check in time is usually 1 pm. Although, if there are no guests vacating the apartment the day you arrive then you will be allowed access straight away. Check out time is normally 10 am. However there is always room for flexibility if there are no new guests arriving on that day.
- Kitchen amenities (no raw material/ food supplies)
- Swimming pool & gym in the complex.
- Private parking/ secured parking in the lane
Interaction with Guests
I am available on mails & phone, and since I am based in Goa, I can be available for any emergency 24 x 7 to our guests..
Enjoy easy access to an array of fantastic shopping, dining and entertainment venues when you stay at our apartment.
Attractions and distance
Baga Beach3 KM
Calangute Beach3 KM
Anjuna Beach 5 KM
Saturday Night Market 1 KM
Sai & 24 x7 restaurant & bar 0.5 KM
Club Cabana 500 meters
Brittos Restaurant 3 KM
Tittos Club 4 KM
Las Veigas super market 1.6 KM
Panjim City 16 KM
Thivim Railway station 18 KM
Airport 45 KM
Bikes & cars on hire - readily available !
We can assist you to hire car/ bikes for your transfers or sightseeing.
Other Things to Note
1. Included in price:
a. Clean & fresh room at check in & final cleaning at check out. Additional cleaning, (during stay) will be on request & prior notice, at a supplement cost.
b. Initial supply of bed linen and towels. Additional Linen change (during stay) will be on request & prior notice, at a supplement cost.
2. NOT Included/ Not provided:
b. Any food / beverage.
c. Towels for public area - pool/ beach.
3. We may not take a security deposit at time of booking, but at the time of check in, a damage deposit will be required.
4. Please check cancelation terms & additional expense cost as per your travel dates as the same may vary.
5. Please read the house rules as these are to be followed.
Guests are obliged to follow below house rules. Host/ owner reserve the right to charge penalty and/ or evict the guest, if any of these house rules are not followed:
• This is strictly a No Smoking apartment, however, attached gallery (Balcony) can be used for smoking. Penalty of minimum Rs.1000/- will be charged if this rule is broken.
• Room Furniture (bedroom/ living room) should not to be moved or taken to balcony/ open area.
• No eating or drinking on bed/ mattress/ sofa. Penalty of minimum Rs.500/- will be charged if any stain/ damage made.
• Bath towels & napkins are strictly for apartment use only. Please do not carry them to public areas like swimming pool/ beach and should not be used as kitchen napkins/ foot mats.
• Kettle is to be used purely for boiling water. (Milk/ eggs/ noodles etc should not be boiled/ cooked in kettle)
• Microwave safe plates & bowls are kept for your use. Please do not use melamine or metallic items in the microwave.
• No drinking or eatables allowed in swimming pool / gym area. Proper swimming attire is must and club house rules to be followed.
• Guest is liable to make the payment for any damage, breakage or loss incurred to any item (s) by the guest.
•No Use of Drugs or other illegal substances / activities on the premises allowed.
• Once the booking is confirmed, a rental agreement has to be signed between the guest & host. Draft copy of the agreement is available for guest's perusal
• Please read house manual kept in the apartment/ check with the owner to understand operating instructions of room gadgets & safety.
• Guest has to provide 2 photographs along with 2 photocopies of ID proof along with the original. (Digital copies will do)
Хозяин очень гостеприимный и отзывчивый. В квартире чисто и уютно. Все работает исправно, обстановка новой квартиры. Отмечу лишь жесковатые матрацы на кроватях и мирных соседей на окнах - голубей, которые урчат по ночам, но сильно не мешают.
Surya's apartment turned out to be a very good option for us. Let me give some advantages of the place-
1) Its kept Very neat and clean.
2) All the appliances and equipments were in working condition.
3) Very safe community/gated apartments. (24 hours guard)
4) Location very appropriate for us. Every thing is close by if you have a car or bike with you.
5) Surya is a fantastic host helped us all through out.
All in all we had a wonderful experience and very comfortable stay. I would surely recommend the place to others. Thank you once again Surya for making our holiday.
This is a great place - absolutely how the pictures suggest - well maintained and clean. It is part of a larger complex with easy access to a nice and clean swimming pool. It is located right next to Club Cabana - between Baga and Anjuna (though not walking distance from either). A great place to have a chilled vacation. Dushyant is a great host - while we met only on the last day while we were leaving - he ensured that our trip was comfortable and the place cleaned regularly.
Great place, which is close to all the main attractions of North Goa (at the base of the Cabana hill) and yet is very peaceful and tranquil. The apartment itself is clean and well appointed and the complex is well maintained, felt safe and had a great swimming pool. Surya is very responsive and is a really good host. Overall had a great time!! Would love to come back!!
The place was really good and in a quiet location. If you need some peace and tranquility this is the place to be. One tip to all is the frequent power cuts which happen in Goa. We didn't anticipate that at all and there were quite a lot in a day. Surya is a perfect host who will help and guide when needed.
If I have to summarize in 2 words, it would be "Beyond Expectations", 1 word, it would be "Paradise". I have been to Goa couple of times, But accommodation was always a problem considering Expenses as well into the picture.
Surya is an awesome host and We could have personally asked nothing more than this. Surya made sure everything was readily available for us. Even the transport facility was mediated by Surya to roam around in Goa.
This location is very approachable from Baga and Calungute beach, that was one of the important factor. Most of the beaches in North Goa are quite nearby.
The 2 bedroom duplex apartment was just awesome. So well organized. Kitchen filled with all basic utilities, like plenty of utensils, Aqua guard, Kettle, Oven, refrigerator, etc.
Living room was so live and beautiful. Bedrooms were just perfect to feel cozy and sleep. Bathrooms were not just clean, they are built in a very modular way.
Our family stay to celebrate our vacation in Goa could not have been better than this. All thanks to Surya.
The apartment is so well designed and is just amazingly beautiful that one would easily extend their stay in Goa. A 5 star accommodation with economical rates. It was a beautiful experience for me and my family. Thanks Surya.
Next time onward, Our Goa trips are going to be magnet-ed with your apartment only!
I am a hospitality professional with 15 plus years of experience. i love meeting people from diverse backgrounds from all over the world and host our guests with the Indian philosophy of "Atithi Devo Bhavah" i.e. 'The guest is God' - a Sanskrit verse, taken from an ancient Hindu scripture which became part of the "code of conduct" for Hindu society. I look forward to welcome you to Goa ahh !