This beautifully decorated 1-bedroom apartment offers stunning ocean views over a sandy beach located on a former coconut plantation. You will be able to access the beach from our property within 2 minutes walking distance.
The apartment is located upstairs on a separate wing of the main villa. It offers absolute privacy and is ideal for couples looking for a peaceful retreat.
Fast & reliable Wifi
Location, location, location...and that goes with the stunning view!
We are on the beach overlooking the bay. You can hear the waves.
Also we have a lot of tropical plants in our garden, which means beautiful birds around the house.
See for yourself!
The double glass doors are connecting the spacious kitchen-living area to a wrap-around balcony/ terrace, from which you have your own amazing view over the ocean.
The apartment is fully-equipped with all major kitchen appliances and utensils (fridge, electrical stove, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes, cutlery, etc.). The bedroom is equipped with a queen-size bed and the apartment has its own private bathroom.
You will have complete privacy in the upstairs apartment, which has its own wrap-around balcony/terrace overlooking the ocean. The outdoor pool and patio/ deck of the main villa can be used by guests of the apartment.
Interaction with guests
While giving you absolute privacy, we can provide helpful information about the island, places to go and things to do.
Other things to note
Note: We do not offer air-conditioning in the upstairs apartment but do have ceiling fans.
We simply ask our guests to respect our property, so it will stay as beautiful as it is. In addition to a few "common-sense rules" (like please shower before entering the pool, no soap/ shampoo in the pool etc.), we would like to stress the following:
- Non-smoking is preferred and we do not allow smoking inside
- No open fire in the yard (extreme fire hazard especially during dry season)
- No off-site guests are allowed on property during your stay
- No pets allowed
- Any damages will be subject to charge that cover replacement and/ or repair. We understand things can break. If you break something by accident, it is not the end of the world. Please let us know and we will figure out how to handle it moderately.
- All contents (such as linens, sheets, towels, utensils etc.) are to stay on the premises
- Keys to be returned to managing agent prior to departure
- All windows & doors should be securely closed or if open are to be kept in locked positions at all times to prevent wind from slamming/ breaking them. Please always close doors/ windows when leaving premises, because strong winds/rain showers can appear quickly.
- Please bring the garbage out frequently and upon departure (garbage/ trash bin is outside on the street next to the front-gate)
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am managing Casa Cassini together with my wife.
We have lived and travelled allover and look forward to hosting you in this magical place on the beautiful island of Tobago!
We offer the best of both worlds: a quiet and secluded beachfront property with ocean views that allows for privacy and access to a wonderful beach. Yet, we are within a short driving distance to all major amenities that a caribbean island capital has to offer, as well as golf courses, supermarkets, and many other beaches etc.