Our beautiful and homey one bedroom house has all the comforts of home, nestled in a safe and charming neighborhood with access to easy public transit all over the city.
Our lovely home comprises a living room with a working fireplace, a separate dining room, a large bedroom, bathroom with shower over tub, a modern chef's kitchen, and a bright, sky-lighted, eat-in sunporch overlooking a lush private garden. All rooms are furnished lovingly: our aim is to create a home that is aesthetically pleasing, while still remaining very comfortable and cozy. No stuffy, lacy Victorian home here!
* Large kitchen with Jenn-Air range and beautiful granite counters, equipped with everything a serious (or amateur!) cook could possibly need
* A beautifully sunny flower-filled, south-facing garden patio with table, chairs, umbrella, and grill, perfect for barbecues on summer evenings, or for sitting outside with your morning cup of coffee
* Queen-size bed with new memory-foam mattress set
* High-speed cable WiFi
* 42-inch HDTV with Premium cable (HBO, Showtime, etc) and DVR on sunporch, 24-inch cable TV (without DVR) in bedroom
* Easy street parking, no need for permits, with street cleaning every other week
* Close to I-280 and US-101 freeways as well as on the route of Silicon Valley commuter buses (Genentech, (website hidden), (website hidden)(website hidden), Apple, etc. are all within 2-3 blocks)
* Within two walking blocks of city-wide transportation (J Church MUNI and 24 bus)
* Easy walking distance to excellent restaurants (Thai, Italian, sushi, pizza, breakfast diner, etc.) such as award-winning La Ciccia and Incanto. Many sweet little shops and boutiques are within just a few blocks.
* One block away from the Upper Noe Valley Rec Center with its tennis court, gym, children's playground, basketball court, and baseball field
This is a private one-bedroom home for rent, all for you.
Noe Valley is one of SF's most charming neighborhoods, absolutely teeming with shops, boutiques, cafes, and restaurants. All within easy and safe walking distance from the house.
Though we do get summer fog, we are in one of the sunnier neighborhoods of the city - quiet and bursting with flowers everywhere.
Very convenient to public transportation: the J Church MUNI train stop is two blocks away. The 24 bus which runs virtually north to south over the entire city stops on the corner, steps away from the house.
Samantha's home is beautiful. Absolutely recommend for out of towner's who may need some extra space, large kitchen, spacious dining area.. Very comfortable, and great hostess. Thank you!!
The neighborhood is fantastic; 2 short blocks to the Muni that gets you into Union Square in 20 minutes. Rarely waited more than 10 minutes. Many young professionals out and about in the neighborhood (Noe Valley), quaint restaurants within a few blocks and very quiet. Easy access to other city points. Great sense of community in the neighborhood. Sam's listing is accurate. The house is quite comfortable and spacious for a couple. Sam was quick to reply with helpful info before and during our trip. Very convenient, safe and overall a nice feel. I would stay here again next time in San Francisco.
The reservation was canceled 10 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Samantha's house was clean, beautifully furnished and true to the photographic images displayed on the website. We greatly enjoyed the layout and spaciousness of the site. It provided us the opportunity to actually invite friends over for dinner one night during our stay. The location was great: close to downtown, but away from the crowds and fast pace of the more touristy areas of the city. The proximity to excellent produce, shops, restaurants and public transportation were also amenities we appreciated. We would definitely choose to stay here again on return trips to San Francisco.
This was an absolutely fantastic place to stay. Noe Valley is a great neighborhood, and perfect for those who would like to avoid the bustle of downtown. The home, itself, was incredibly clean and included everything that any one could need to enjoy a relaxing getaway. Samantha was easy to contact, and we enjoyed the company of her cat Scout.
You do not even need to turn on any lights in this place; that is the degree by which it is consistently drenched in sunlight!
My wife and I loved this place! It was very clean, comfortable and had all the amenities of home. Quiet neighborhood, nice garden area in the back, super comfortable bed. It was above and beyond what we expected.We would definitely stay here again!
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews