About this listing
Our beautiful and ideally located one-bedroom house has all the comforts of home, nestled in a safe, charming and vibrant neighborhood with easy access to public transit which takes you all over the city.
Our beautiful and homey one bedroom house has all the comforts of home, nestled in a safe and charming neighborhood with access to easy public transit all over the city.
Our lovely home comprises a living room with a working fireplace, a separate dining room, a large bedroom, bathroom with shower over tub, a modern chef's kitchen, and a bright, sky-lighted, eat-in sunporch overlooking a lush private garden. All rooms are furnished lovingly: our aim is to create a home that is aesthetically pleasing, while still remaining very comfortable and cozy. No stuffy, lacy Victorian home here!
* Large kitchen with professional-grade gas range and beautiful granite counters, equipped with everything a serious (or amateur!) cook could possibly need
* A beautiful, sunny, flower-filled, south-facing garden patio with table, chairs, umbrella, and grill, perfect for barbecues on summer evenings, or for sitting outside with your morning cup of coffee
* Queen-size bed with new memory-foam mattress set
* High-speed cable WiFi
* 42-inch HDTV with Premium cable (HBO, Showtime, etc) and DVR on sunporch, 32-inch cable TV (without DVR) in bedroom
* Easy street parking, no need for permits, with street cleaning every other week
* Close to I-280 and US-101 freeways as well as on the route of Silicon Valley commuter buses (Genentech, (website hidden), (website hidden)(website hidden), Apple, etc. are all within 2-3 blocks)
* Within two walking blocks of city-wide transportation (J Church MUNI and 24 bus)
* Easy walking distance to excellent restaurants (Thai, Italian, sushi, pizza, breakfast diner, etc.) such as award-winning La Ciccia and Incanto. Many sweet little shops and boutiques are within just a few blocks.
* One block away from the Upper Noe Valley Rec Center with its tennis court, gym, children's playground, basketball court, and baseball field
This is a private one-bedroom home for rent, all for you.
Noe Valley is one of SF's most charming neighborhoods, absolutely teeming with shops, boutiques, cafes, and restaurants. All within easy and safe walking distance from the house.
Though we do get summer fog, we are in one of the sunnier neighborhoods of the city - quiet and bursting with flowers everywhere.
Very convenient to public transportation: the J Church MUNI train stop is two blocks away. The 24 bus which runs virtually north to south over the entire city stops on the corner, steps away from the house.
This is a private one-bedroom home for rent, all for you. The beautiful garden patio behind the house is for you to enjoy as well.
Interaction with guests
My husband, our 15-year old son, and I live in the cottage behind this house. There is a patio garden separating the two houses, and we have our own separate entrance through a side gate. We may cross paths during your stay, but both houses have complete privacy.
NO SMOKING indoors.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View other reviews