Luxury and Modern Apartment in the Heart of Rome with swimming pool and Garden. Suitable for a Romantic weekend for couples, Friends or Families or for Events.
The apartment is located in a Commercial Area with supermarket, Shops, Profumeria,Pizzeria and Restaurants.The apartment is composed by 1 room with a double bed and another double bed upstairs with a bathroom in the room ;Another room with a double bed, Kitchen (where you can cook and prepare all you meals), and 2 single beds upstairs, and another bathroom. Free access to the private Garden and the indoor Swimming Pool.
The pool and the Garden are part of the apartment and the access is private and exclusive for the guest.
There is also the possibility of another double room if you are a group of 10 people.Feel Free to ask for any further information.We are ready to make your holiday in Rome to be very special !!
There is a Bus stop in the 20 meters that takes you to the city (Piazza Venezia, Via Del Corso) in 15/20 minutes.The same Bus takes you in 5 minutes to the Metro "B" Stop that takes you to the Colosseum and all around in about 10 minutes (5 stops) and to The Stazione Termini ( in 3 stops).From the airport of Fiumicino to get to the apartment by car is about 45 minutes, the taxy is kind of expensive ( 50/60 € ). But if you take the direct train from the airport (8€) than you Stop in Stazione Tiburtina That its 10 minutes far from the apartment.
During the winter we provide heating for the pool for which we ask for an extra fee per each day.
Air Conditioning, LCD TV/SAT, Internet Wifi access, Ipod/Iphone Speaker dock, Radio, Dvds and books in English.
We offer during your stay brand new towels and we provide air dryer.
The flat is suitable for romantic weekends for couples, for families with kids, or groups of friends.
It has got everything you need for a memorable holiday !
Interaction with guests
We are always available during your stay for anything you need in the apartment or any tips when you're around Rome!
We know Rome perfectly and are able to give you advices for everywhere you will go!
Other things to note
In case of late arrival (after 22.00), guests will be charged 25 Euro as late check-in fee.
City tax of €3.50 per person per night is not included in the price and has to be paid upon arrival.
Here are some Instructions that will help you Enjoy your stay:
- No Smoking Allow inside the apartment - but there is no problem in smoking in the Garden
- Please remember to Close the Lights and All Electrnics stuff every time you leave the apartment.
- Do not trough hair / wet wipes / pads and anything else other than Toilette paper in the toilette.
- Leave the Apartment Nice and Clean as you received it
- Do not Use or Touch personal things that are in the apartment that are not Towels or objects for the Kitchen.
- Air Conditioning: In each single room or ambient there is an Air conditioner, if you can't find the Remote Control it is probably under the curtains , push the ON Button to turn it on , and Don't forget to turn it Off each time you're leaving the house.
- White Big Cover for The Garden : We strictly reccomend not to touch it because it's very hard to use and it can easily break. We will try to make our best to open it or close it before you're arriving depending on the Weather. Please feel free to ask us and we will probably be able to help you.
- Supermarket : The nearest supermarket is Conad, when you're outside the house, you take a right, then left, straight, then right on the big street that rise, and then at the square right in Via Ignazio Giorgi, and on your left side you have Conad.
But just right near the apartment you have Fruit seller, Perfume Shop, Hairdresser, Groceries and much more.
USERNAME : Ghily'S
PASSWORD : (phone number hidden)
Please feel free to contact for anything you might need
Ghily (phone number hidden)
Hamos (phone number hidden)
Please try to respect the place as we Do
Thank you and Enjoy your Stay
This host has 1374 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a young working professional, I'm 24 year old native Roman!
I Love traveling and seeing the world, and have been very fortunate to have the opportunity to do so!
I have lived in Rome almost for all my life except for a year in Spain and Miami. My boyfriend is also originally from Rome and he worked for a Swiss Bank in London for a few years.
That's why we are able to recommend places to visit during your stay and I think you will find our City Guide very helpful when getting to know Our Lovely City!
Being in Real Estate and having worked on many projects on different neighborhoods, I know my way around the city very well and able to provide directions for you if you need help getting around.
I like taking advantage of all the city has to offer, explore new places, attending gallery opens, going to museums, concerts,food etc.
I'm totally addicted to Chocolate, Souffle and Nutella! And off course I will send you to the best Tiramisu in Town!
It has been my pleasure making sure my guests have a wonderful time while they're visiting Rome! And I try to accommodate everyone as best as I possible can.
Our goal is to make your stay unforgettable!!