8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Pull up a high-backed stool and have a cocktail at the vintage bar in this mid-century modern home in Palm Springs. Rather enjoy the moonlit desert sky, move the party out to the pool house and gather on the L-shaped sofa. In the morning, head out early for a round of golf at one of way too many PGA-caliber courses, and experience the challenge and beauty of desert golf.
Designed in 1950 by Herbert Burns, one of the founding fathers of the desert modern movement, this villa is like a living museum to fans of the style. In 2018, Modern Palms had a slight revitalization, adding new furniture, artwork, and tech features to the charming, Old Hollywood atmosphere. Outside, lush desert greenery, palm trees, and a cascading water feature create the perfect environment for reading in the shade, as well as late-night pool parties. The fully-equipped kitchen is another great spot to hang out, and if you need to slip away from the group, there’s an office space for private affairs.
If Modern Palms interior decor has inspired you, pay a visit to Palm Springs Art Museum and check out the rich history of the desert art scene. After, head to downtown Palm Springs for lunch at a local cafe, bakery, or patio restaurant. If you’re a fan of vintage clothes shopping, you’re going to love the desert cities. When you need a break from the hustle and bustle, take a stroll through Moorten Botanical Gardens to relax and unwind.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
City of Palm Springs ID #237
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Steam shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Fireplace, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Office space
- Ping pong table
- Shuffleboard court
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Security system
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Pool heating over 85 degrees
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Palm Springs Art Museum
- 6 minute drive to Mesquite Golf & Country Club
- 7 minute drive to Moorten Botanical Garden
- 8 minute drive to Escena Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 6.7 miles to Indian Canyons
- 14 miles to Palm Desert
- 4 minute drive to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbeque
+ 7 more
Palm Springs, CA
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
4 min drive
Mesquite Golf & Country Club
5 min drive
Escena Golf Club
8 min drive
Indian Canyons Golf Resort
9 min drive
Points of Interest
Palm Springs Art Museum
5 min drive
Moorten Botanical Garden
6 min drive
16 min drive
27 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.