3 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2.5 baths
Surround yourself with inspiring views of the Amalfi Coast and World-famous beaches at this clifftop home in Capri. Sip Italian wine at the alfresco dining set as the sun sets over the bay below. For dinner, craft the perfect pie in the pizza oven on the terrace or grill up something fresh from a local market on the barbecue. After, walk 10 minutes down to the village of Capri for lively nightlife.
Combining a few simple, high-quality ingredients is often the best way to create a delicious meal, and the same rings true with Hibiscus Capri’s decor. Elegant white meets warm wood tones, all atop intricate marble floors. With fragrant gardens, a wood-burning fireplace, and moonlit ocean-views, romance is always in the air. After making dinner together in the cozy kitchen, dine outside next to the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Like most homes on the Capri coast, Hibiscus is only accessible by foot, so privacy is not an issue at this gated property. Stretch out in a sun lounger on the terrace and work on that vacation tan. Enjoy your morning Nespresso in the shade while you catch up on some reading, glancing away now and then to check out the sailboats in the bay below.
Start your day with a stroll along the shore of Spiaggia di Marina Piccola, 8 minutes away. After, visit the cafes and bakeries of Capri for a late breakfast. Then, walk across Via Camerelle for high-end shopping in some of the World’s most prestigious fashion houses. At dinner, you’ll find an abundance of fresh seafood and traditional Italian cuisine in town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Air conditioning, Television, Desk, Direct access to balcony with outdoor furniture, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand alone shower, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Satellite television
- Wood fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Spectacular view of the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Gas barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Via Camerelle for Shopping
- 10 minute walk to Capri Town
- 10 minute walk to Giardini della Flora Caprense
- 6 minute drive to Marina Grande Town
- 1.7 km to Marina Grande Town
- 3.7 km to Parco Astarita
- 4.6 km to Monte Solaro
- 4.7 km to Grotta Verde
- 5.2 km to Parco Filosofico
- 6.8 km to Parco Archeologico di Damecuta
- 8 minute drive to Spiaggia di Marina Piccola
- 10 minute drive to Bagni di Tiberio Beach
- 2 km to Capri Ferry Port
- 49 km to Naples International Airport (NAP)
- 780 km to Palermo Airport (PMO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbeque
+ 4 more
Spiaggia di Marina Piccola
8 min drive
Bagni di Tiberio
10 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
9 min walk
Marina Di Capri
9 min drive
Giardini della Flora Caprense
12 min walk
13 min walk
Giardini di Augusto
14 min walk
17 min drive
18 min drive
Parco Archeologico di Damecuta
18 min drive
21 min drive
31 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.