Modern masterpiece on secluded bayfront beach
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 9 baths
Nestled along the shores of Tulum, this beachfront vacation rental enjoys a private location along a secluded bay, decorated with palm trees, pristine white-sand, and endless ocean views. Casa Napa has seven luxurious bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and access to an outdoor area. The rooftop patio is known for its incredible sunrises, and sunsets. And, within fifteen minutes of Casa Napa, you’ll find shops, restaurants, historical sites, and more.
Modern Mexican architecture meets the breezy, beachfront lifestyle at Casa Napa, and the combination is pure perfection. The sleek lines and classic black and white color-scheme of the villa are an elegant contrast to the sandy beach terrace and its tropical greenery and mature palm trees. Wide openings ensure fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight fill interior spaces, embracing the highly desirable environment of Tulum. The open concept floor plan makes Napa a great space for hosting large groups, while smaller areas like home gym, steam room, media room, wet bar, and rooftop terrace ensure there’s always somewhere to go when a little extra privacy is needed.
Casa Napa enjoys only the finest electronics, indoor and outdoor systems, Wi-Fi, Apple and satellite television, and appliances. The formal and alfresco dining areas both have seating for all fourteen guests, and smaller sitting areas like the breakfast bar, and rooftop terrace are perfect should you require a little extra space at dinner. This villa is great for active vacationers, with two swimming pools, kayaks, snorkeling equipment, a volleyball net, and calm, clear waters for safe swimming.
If you’re in the mood for even more aquatic exploration, within fifteen-minutes of home, you’ll be able to find scuba diving and kite surfing excursions. If you’d like to travel back in time, visit the Mayan Ruins of Tulum to learn about the history of the Riviera. And, if there’s a golfer in the group, Riviera Maya Golf Course is one of the most scenic courses in the country, with challenging oceanside fairways and dynamic views of Mexico’s rugged coast.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Lounging area, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Access to shared terrace, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3 : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Lounging area, Air conditioning, Access to shared terrace, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4 : Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Access to shared terrace, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5 : Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower and bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6 : Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Desk, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 7 : Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Shared balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Espresso machine
- Wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Media Room
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Board games
- Ceiling fans
- Home gym
- Steam room
- Security system
- Security cameras: kitchen and living room
- Ocean view
- Swimming pool (not heated)
- Plunge pool (not heated)
- Rooftop terrace
- Wet bar
- Sound system
- Covered parking - 5 spaces
- Sun loungers
- Snorkling equipment
- Volleyball net
- Inflatable pool toys
- Security cameras: front garden and roof deck
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (Monday to Saturday, 7 AM-5 PM)
- Handyman (Monday to Saturday, 7 AM - 5 PM)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory chef services (Monday to Saturday: Breakfast 8-10 AM, Lunch 1-2 PM, Dinner 7-10 PM)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- Laundry service
Points of Interest:
- 6.5 km drive to Xel-Ha Park
- 13 km to Riviera Maya Golf Course
- 18 km to Town of Tulum with restaurants & shops
- 29 km to Cenote Azul
- 53 km to Playa del Carmen
- 60 km to El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Club
- 106 km to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
+ 2 more
+ 4 more
Soliman Bay, Tulum, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.