Chalet Tuftra 10
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
This five-bedroom chalet at Zermatt is nestled within the mountainside neighborhood of Winkelmatten, with ski-in/ski-out access to Klein Matterhorn Express. The chalet consists of two distinct residences—Chalet Tuftra 4 and Chalet Tuftra 6—which can be rented individually or together. Each residence features a private living and dining area with gourmet kitchen, outdoor balconies, and ample bedrooms with split-king beds and ensuite bathrooms. The prime location enjoys beautiful mountain views of the Matterhorn, while placing you within walking distance of downtown Zermatt. A variety of deluxe services are available to guests, including private ski guides, pre-arrival shopping, and corporate event planning.
The chalet embodies the elegant, naturalistic minimalism of the Swiss Alps, blending rustic charm with contemporary comforts. Mountain views and ample natural light provide morning inspiration and evening enchantment. An open-concept layout gives plenty of room for relaxation and festivities, with a wood-burning fireplace to keep you cozy, and an outdoor lounge for alfresco enjoyments. The sleek modern kitchen is fully equipped with high-quality appliances and generous prep space. The two residences are also equipped with Wi-Fi, excellent media features (including Apple TV), ski storage rooms, and elevators.
The bedrooms provide comfortable havens for couples or individual travelers, with split-king beds, TVs, balconies, and ensuite bathrooms. In each room, the bed can be arranged as a pair of twin-size beds if desired. The arrangements are ideal for multiple families, large groups of friends, or business travelers.
Winkelmatten offers an ideal balance of tranquility and convenience, with true ski-in/ski-out convenience and easy access to the Zermatt's fabulous après-ski scene. The wonderful Matterhorn Museum—devoted to the iconic mountain and its history, and built in the form of an alpine village—is also within walking distance.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Chalet Tuftra 4
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Shared balcony
Chalet Tuftra 6
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Shared balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Ski room with storage
- Views of Matterhorn
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Points of interest:
- 10 minute walk to Matterhorn Museum
- 15 minute walk to Zermatt center
- 5 km to Gorner Gorge mountains
- Ski in/ski out Klein Matterhorn Express (you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run)
- 75 km drive to Sion Airport (ASA)
- 227 km drive to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.