Villa Il Sogno
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Fantasies come true at the fabulous Villa Il Sogno. Named for the Italian word for “dream,” this Amalfi Coast vacation rental is perched high above the Mediterranean on the coast near Positano and offers the kind of views you’ve only seen on postcards. Add to that attentive service, elegant interiors and five spacious bedrooms, and you may never want to wake up.
Your holiday at Il Sogno includes a continental buffet breakfast, and lunch and dinner six days per week. When you’re not sampling local cuisine, preferably at the outdoor table, sunbathe or swim on the private waterfront deck, read in the shade of the al-fresco sitting area or plan what to make next on the barbecue. Other amenities range from a TV, sound system and Wi-Fi to an exercise area and ping-pong table.
Inside the villa’s romantic ivy-covered walls are equally charming rooms, with gorgeously high ceilings and plenty of windows. Gather on the sofas in the two sitting rooms and make every meal a special occasion in the elegant formal dining room. Whip up something delicious in the fully equipped kitchen or sit down for coffee at its breakfast table.
There are four bedrooms in the villa’s main house and one in a guest house. In the main house, there are three bedrooms with queen beds and one with a king bed; all four have en-suite bathrooms. The guest house bedroom has a queen bed and shared bathroom, as well as a separate entrance that makes it ideal for a couple seeking honeymoon-style privacy.
But perhaps the best part of this luxury property is its location, less than a 5-minute drive from the Bagni d’Arienzo Beach Club, Positano Beach and central Positano. Wander the town’s enchanting streets, follow the hiking path to nearby villages or reconnect with friends and family over a drink at an oceanfront cafe.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Private balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Bidet, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Private access
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sonos sound system
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Exercise area
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ping Pong table
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Continental buffet breakfast (8am to 10am) (Food and beverage costs not included)
- Lunch and dinner (Food and beverage costs not included) (Excluding sunday)
- Change of towels (Daily)
- Change of linen (2 times per week)
- Change of beach towels (Every 3 days)
- Poolsode welcome
- Porter service (Will deliver 1 luggage per person from the main street to the villa at check-in and check-out) (10 luggage total)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Positano
- 37 km to Pompei
- 40 km to Salerno
- 60 km to Naples
- Direct sea access
- 1 minute drive to Bagni d'Arienzo Beach Club
- 4 minute drive to Postiano beach
- 63 km to Naples Airport (NAP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Sonos sound system
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.