Contemporary resort villa above Blue Waters Beach
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Turtle Cottage is a superb waterfront villa within Blue Waters Resort, a renowned luxury destination on Antigua's northwest coast. The two-floor, 4,200-square-foot gem is just steps from the beach and features an ample pool terrace, expansive balconies on both levels, and panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Airy and beautifully furnished interiors feature high-end amenities for cooking, dining, and entertainment, while each of the four king suites enjoys an ensuite bathroom and outdoor living area. Ideal for families or groups of friends up to eight in size, this vacation rental includes housekeeping and concierge services as well as access to resort amenities.
Hovering above the lapping waves, Turtle Cottage inspires dreamy relaxation under the Caribbean sky. Sip delicious refreshments on lounge chairs beneath parasols in the exquisite light, and savor a soothing soak in the pool. Returning from the beach or an island adventure, relish your lunch alfresco in the afternoon breeze. Then linger outdoors for the sublime sunset, sipping Antiguan cocktails as the stars emerge over the timeless sea.
A quartet of French doors join the pool terrace with the interior living area, while a trio open to the sea-facing balcony. Bathed in the light and breath of the sea, this open-concept room includes a comfortable TV lounge, a dining table for eight, and a fully equipped kitchen. Lovely curtains and central air conditioning allow you to modulate the ambiance to your needs. The décor is soft-spoken yet beautiful, with neutral white tones, cool tile floors, and island-rustic accents of wicker and wood.
Two of the bedroom suites are located on the ground floor, opening to the terrace, while the other two are on the upper level, with breathtaking ocean views from their lofty balconies. The cavernous master suite features a king bed, lounge, mini-fridge, walk-in closet, and deluxe ensuite bathroom with soaking tub, while its wrap-around balcony enjoys perhaps the villa's finest views.
This award-winning resort features outstanding amenities and activities for guests of all ages—including multiple freshwater pools, a fitness center, secluded beach coves, three superb restaurants, the exceptional Blue Waters Spa, and much more. Several of Antigua's 365 beaches are within easy reach, and you're a short drive from St. John town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Desk, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Flat-screen television, Safe, Minifridge, Nespresso machine, Private balcony with ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Flat-screen television, DVD player, Safe, Access to pool terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Flat-screen television, DVD player, Safe, Access to pool terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Flat-screen television, Safe, Private Balcony with oceanview
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Nespresso machine with capsules
- Ice maker
- Central air conditioning
- Outdoor dining areas
- Swimming pool - not heated
- Sun loungers
- Terrace with lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa pre-stocking (food and beverage at extra cost)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Resort concierge service
- Roundtrip airport transfer (minimum 5 night stay required)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Spa services
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
- Laundry services
BLUE WATERS RESORT SHARED FACILITIES (some may be at extra cost)
- Shared pools
- Shared tennis court
- Choice of Bed & Breakfast or All Inclusive meal plans
- 4 bars
- 4 restaurants
- Watersport activities
- Spa and fitness centres
- Kids club and activities
Points of Interest
- 3.2 km to Dickenson Bay
- 4.2 km to Prickly Pear Island
- 6.3 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 6.4 km to Heritage Quay
- 7.4 km to Fort James
- 15.2 km to Old Sugar Windmill
- 18.7 km to Betty's Hope
- 21.6 km to Stingray City
- 22.1 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 25.4 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 27.4 km to Shirley Heights
- Blue Waters Beach (accessed via stairs)
- 8 minute drive to Siboney Beach Club
- 19.7 km to Darkwood Beach
- 26.1 km to Galleon Beach
- 14 minute drive to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.