18 guests · 9 bedrooms · 9 baths
Villa Ninon is a spectacular villa on Croatia's Dalmatian Coast, near Sjekirica Beach and the village of Brsečine. Perched on a verdant hillside, the villa gazes out on breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea from ample outdoor living areas and superbly adorned interiors. Two distinct buildings (one with five bedrooms, one with four) are joined by a fabulous, restaurant-style terrace with full bar and alfresco dining for eighteen, while the shared lower terrace features an infinity swimming pool and panoramic vistas. The exquisite design blends high-end modern comforts with vintage rustic charm, artisanal detail, and original artwork by contemporary Croatian masters.
The expansive outdoor living areas at Villa Ninon invite you to savor the open-air pleasures of the Dubrovnik Riviera. Plunge into the luminous pool and bask in the sun on lounge chairs facing the dreamy horizon. Rinse in the alfresco shower and gather for drinks and lunch under the vine-clad pergola. Behold the breathtaking sunset and linger outdoors as night falls, sipping Croatian wine and relishing home-made dinners in the sea-filtered breeze.
The central terrace blends seamlessly into the villa's interiors, forming a lovely indoor/outdoor space for festive gatherings or intimate moments with family and friends. Louvered windows breathe the sea air, while a superbly equipped gourmet kitchen serves multiple lounges and dining tables. There is also a lovely ground-level tavern, ideal for savoring the famed wines and olive oils of this fertile region.
The bedrooms bear the names of famous explorers, and each features an ensuite bathroom, desk, and sumptuous king size-bed (two of which can be converted into pairs of twin beds). Several of the rooms open to balconies with magnificent views. The décor combines beautiful natural materials (rich wood accents, exposed stone), touches of antique elegance, and fine contemporary photography.
The villa's location provides a unique yet timeless taste of Dalmatia, with easy access to the charming fishing village of Brsečine and the enchanting Sjekirica Beach, whose crystalline waters invite swimming and snorkeling. Dubrovnik is an easy drive down the coast, and nearby Trsteno Arboretum (which served as a setting in Game of Thrones) includes a spectacular collection of ancient trees.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 (William Blight): King size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Desk, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2 (Vasco de Gama): King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Desk, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3 (Francis Drake): King size bed (Can be set as 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 4 (John Cabot): King size bed (Can be set as 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 5 (James Cook): King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 6 (Amerigo Vespucci): King size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Balcony
- Bedroom 7 (Christopher Columbus): King size bed (Can be set as 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 8 (Magellan): King size bed (Can be set as 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 9 (Bartolomeo Dias): King size bed (Can be set as 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Office with printer
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 18
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Breakfast
- Chef services (8h per day)
- Housekeeping & kitchen cleaning
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Lunch & dinner
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Extra daily housekeeping
- Boat rental
Points of Interest
- 22 km to Walls of Dubrovnik
- 23 km to Lovrijenac
- 1.7 km to Sjekirica beach
- 22 km to Bellevue beach
- 40 km to Dubrovnik Airport (DOO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 18 people
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules