10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Kehaulani is a stunning luxury villa in Kailua, on the Windward Coast of Oahu, just minutes from the beaches of Lanikai. With spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Mokulua Islands, this four-bedroom vacation rental is ideal for families, friends, and destination wedding guests seeking palatial privacy close to the beautiful and adventuresome offerings of this famous Hawaiian outpost.
Designed by Vladimir Ossipoff, the newly remodeled villa is in perfect harmony with its surroundings. The villa's ample lanai porch offers stunning, unobstructed views of the turquoise sea. In the uncovered area, sun loungers are perfect for bathing in the afternoon sun, while the covered portion includes a cozy lounge and alfresco dining table, where you'll savor fresh meals in the evening breeze.
Broad doors open directly from the lanai to the villa's interior, imbuing the living area with a plein air feel. Prepare meals in the fully-equipped, ocean-view kitchen with breakfast bar, and dine together at the lovely circular table for eight. At night, retire to the cozy lounge area with mounted flat screen TV beside large windows and doors to the lush, cool garden. Hardwood floors and elegant but simple furnishings enhance the natural beauty that lured you here.
The villa includes four bedrooms: three in the main house, one in the guesthouse. All three of the main house bedrooms feature private balconies with ocean views. The master bedroom includes a king size bed and, in its bathroom, a stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub. The second bedroom has a queen bed, and the third a king, and both have stand-alone showers in their ensuite bathrooms. The guesthouse bedroom, with access to the garden, features a queen size bed.
Kehaulani is perfectly situated for enjoying the panoply of delights near Kailua. Lanaiki Beach is only two minutes away by car, and Kailua Beach, just seven minutes. The bustling scene of Kailua Town is only a few miles down the road. For some of the finest expressions of Oahu's natural beauty, visit Kawainui Regional Park and Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden. And for world-class golf, treat yourself to a day at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course or Koolau Golf Course, both a quick drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
This property is a professionally-managed, 30 day rental property, and is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for rental accommodations.
HAWAII TAX ID #: TA-178-839-9616-01.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe, Television, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Safe, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Television, Access to garden
- Den: Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Flat screen television
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- View of Pacific Ocean and Mokulua Islands
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.1 miles to Kailua Town
- 6.2 miles to Kawainui Regional Park
- 8.8 miles to Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden
- 2 minute drive to Lanikai Beach
- 7 minute drive to Kailua Beach
- 7.0 miles to Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course
- 8.6 miles to Ko'olau Golf Club
- 19 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.