10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Experience beautiful sunset views at this luxury home on the West Coast of Barbados. Sitting at the ocean’s edge at Reed’s Bay, this exclusive, gated villa is great for a family getaway. This Caribbean island is a popular destination thanks to its fine beaches, coral reef and pleasant temperatures.
Still Fathoms is an ideal spot for you and your loved ones to unwind on one of the yard’s cushy sun loungers—you’ll be surrounded by tropical greenery and have views of the sea, and there’s a plunge pool to cool off in. For shade, you can head to the covered terrace where you’ll find lots of seating as well as a dining area and barbecue grill for an evening of casual dining.
The terrace flows into the spacious living room and TV areas. These rooms boast plenty of plush seating and a sea theme décor with tropical colours—a design palette you’ll find throughout the home. The large, fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel Viking appliances, a centre island and a wine cooler.
Be sure to explore the beach and reef nearby—turtles are known to frequent this spot. Sports enthusiasts will be happy to learn that it’s only 2 km to the Royal Westmoreland golf course as well as Battaleys Mews’ tennis court, while shoppers can hit the high-end stores (and restaurants) of Holetown in just 10 minutes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Bidet, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Wet bar
- Security system
- Cable television
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Plunge pool
- Alfresco shower
- Alfresco dining are with seating for 9
- Gas barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook service - 3 meals per day, 6 days per week
- Housekeeper - 6 days per week
- Laundry services - 6 days per week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Food cost
Points of Interest:
- 8 minute drive to Speightstown
- 4 km to Holetown
- 4.8 km to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 6.4 km to Sandy Lane – Old Nine Golf Course
- 8.4 km to Sandy Lane – Green Monkey Golf Course
- 15 km to Bridgetown
- Beachfront access
- 3 minute drive to Mullins Beach
- 5.2 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 6 km to Heywoods Beach
- 6.3 km to Paynes Bay Beach
- 32 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Lower Carlton, Barbados
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.