Herzlich willkommen in München!
Ich freue mich darauf, nette Gäste aus aller Welt begrüßen zu dürfen.
We paid 290 euros for:
- a "King size" bed and two big pillows on the floor (the annoucement said there were 4 places to sleep)
- the landlord dind't provide wifi password (the annoucement said there was wifi connection)
- the house was really small
I loved it :)
Anja was more than accommodating and I would not hesitate to stay at her place again.
The location of the apartment was great :) Close to U-bahn and stores.
The place was clean, neat, and everything I needed for the Octoberfest.
I strongly recommend Anja :)
We stayed at Anja's place during the last week of Oktoberfest.
- Close to U-bahn station and airport bus stop
- Within 1 mile of some restaurants
- Ample closet & drawer space
- Anja provided an information packet, that included a train map and other useful information
- Clean apartment and as shown in photos
- Tiny studio, including the bathroom. Not recommended for more than 2 people.
- Somewhat noisy, just off of a busy street
- Shower head didn't stand up properly
- Bath towels were old, rough and small
- Expensive at $192/night for the size, but we didn't have too options left
- Bed mattresses were really thin if extended to double size
- Outside heart of Munich, but within a 10-min train ride
- Apartment got really hot, even though we didn't the heat on
- Walls were thin as we could hear the neighbor's voices and TV
Anja's apartment was exactly as advertised and very clean. Perfectly located for our weekend in Munich- the subway stop is practically right outside the door, and it's only a handful of stops to the Altstatd and Oktoberfest grounds!
Thank-you Anja for being a great host. The apartment was in a perfect location for Oktoberfest. Apartment was a little bit small for 4 people, but was clean and in a quiet location close to the train station. Would stay here again if the opportunity arose
Das Apartement ist zentral und in kurzer Zeit ist man am Oktoberfest. Die Sauberkeit im Apartement ist nicht wirklich gut und der Fernseher hat nur ein par wenige Programme. Für kurze Aufenthalte ist das Apartement aber in Ordnung
Great host, very helpful and gave us all of the information we needed. Very nice apartment in a great location, only 150m from the U-Bahn. It was perfect for our little trip to Munich.
Anja was a great host. She was very responsive and was nice enough to meet me at her place and give me a quick tour of the place. She also put together some local restaurants as well as bus/tram maps so that I could easily get around. All in all the place is cozy and exactly fit my needs. She was a great host and if i go back to Munich, I will be definitely look back into her place. Thanks again for everything Anja!!!!!