Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am a young professional, currently in london, but planning to go back to US and then in January come back with my girlfriend.
Roman has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Очень хорошие апартаменты в самом центре Лондона, минутах в 5 от BigBan и в минуте от галереи Tate, в очень спокойном, тихом и красивом районе. Очень удобно, если вы прилетаете в Лондон поздно - сами забираете ключ и идете домой. Нет опасности, что вас не дождутся.
Чисто, тихо и есть все необходимое для жизни - кухня,посуда, утюг, полотенца. Даже телевизор )
Very good appartments in the centre, near the BigBan and Tate gallery. Calm, beautiful district. Very comfortable in case you arrive late - self chek-in. Clean and cosy rooms. Kitchen, crockery, iron, TV - all you need are in this appartment.
Was a great apartment, central, tidy, comfortable. Lift up the flight if stairs with suit cases a little hard but manageable.
Deixe a comunidade Airbnb saber como foi a sua estadia.
the room was a real disappointment! First, the apartment was not one of the photos and the room was very small. the apartment was to be shared with three other rooms. then 8 people and one bathroom. cleaning carried out only once a week. of course the bathroom was filthy. the other guests were very noisy, thin walls and our sleep was a disaster! doors are difficult to open, and then every guest who went to the bathroom was a terrible noise, waking up the whole house!
we have received the details for the check in the day before, after a week we were trying to contact the host to no avail.
absolutely do not recommend staying here!
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Our week-long stay here was fairly disappointing. The positives were that we were in a great location - close to a tube stop & the city. Also, the bathroom was fairly clean, and the wifi did work. That's it for positives.
Unfortunately, the bad far outweighs the good.
1. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived (was yet to be cleaned).
2. The keys were not left where it was arranged they would be (as we arrived outside office hours, on a Sunday) - thankfully someone happened to be in the office so I was able to locate some paperwork with my name on it, on someone's desk.
3. We had to wait over an hour for someone to give us keys to our room (after being told 5-10 mins).
4. I had to call twice to check what was happening during that hour wait for keys, and didn't once receive an apology from Igor or Alain over the week we stayed there ( I don't even know who 'Roman' is).
5. The room wasn't cleaned once during the week we stayed (our 'flat mates' did things like took out the rubbish, bought toilet paper etc). On a side note, they too were quite disappointed with the room.
6. The kitchen or bedroom wasn't nearly as new as it looked in the pictures.
7. We had to follow up with Igor & Alain 3 times re a discount for our room, and on 2 occasions, emails were not responded to when they promised they would be.
On the whole, a very disappointing and frustrating experience for a newbie airbnb user.
+ : Large and clean room.
Close to Victoria Station (10 min)
Towels and linen are included
We also found an electric adapter in the room
there is a late check in process
good value for money
- : we didn't receive the check in process in time : We did not have the code to get the keys and location of our room and had to call the office at midnight. They answered quickly and solved the problem immediately
A lot of problem ... He change our apartement for a smaller without preventing ... Dirty apartement (i have pics). A lot of noise (neighbor) ...
A very bad experience !
Roman manages a number of apartments in London. Our apartment was small, tiny by US standards.The kitchen was serviceable, the bathroom was shared with one other couple, no problem. The location in the Belgravia area was easily accessed by the Underground at Victoria Station. Plenty of restaurants and coffee shops nearby. We went on a nice early morning run along the Thames. We would stay there again.
Roman is person which respect positive and kind, and ideal guest! I recommend it with all my hart!