Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 70
- school named after A.S. Pushkin
- English, Русский
- Armen & Lilit's Airbnb Symbol
• Language: English, Russian
• School: Armenia, Yerevan, school named after A. S. Pushkin, Yerevan State University, Moscow New Law Institute, Institute of National Economy
• Work: Government work
• About me: Hello, dear guests!!!My name is Armen, I am a government worker and my wife works at Yerevan city Municipality. She is an architect designer. Two of my children study at higher educational institutions—my daughter studies philology, and my son is a future economist, my youngest daughter studies at school. I often travel on business and during my holidays, so I know pretty well how expensive the hotels are, especially when your family is large. We also know what the tourists experience in abroad as we have had many chances to meet unpleasant people, that is why we have a special approach to our guests. We have been to different countries of Europe- France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia and to other countries of Former Soviet Republics—Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Georgia also in the countries of Middle East—Turkey, Lebanon. In the beginning we used to reserve the hotels through different tour agencies which actually was not cheap, then we learned to reserve our apartments, rest houses and sometimes even hotels through internet, which helped us save money right on our first trip to abroad. My family loves to travel and get acquainted with people from other countries, also my family loves to study and learn about the culture of those countries, trying to know everything experiencing right on the spot but not through TV, this is what my family loves a lot and we travel discovering the world with great pleasure. Our friends and family members come to visit us in Armenia every year, so in the beginning we decided to rent out our second apartment to them and beginning from 2012 we started to rent it out to the tourists through tour agencies. August in 2013 I learnt about this web site which overjoyed us a lot as it gives a great opportunity to the tourists and the apartment owners get acquainted to each other and so I decided to register. Why is it more profitable to reserve at our place? 1. The apartment is situated right in the center of the city. 2. I have a 3 room apartment on the 4th floor and in you can turn to us with any question and any time, even at night- we will always be ready to help you. 3. We can meet you in the airport and bring you to the apartment at our expense. Our guest should feel like “at home” in our apartment!!! Dear guests you may contact me on the second number I have written on the website,that is my cell phone number. I know Russian and Armenian very well. Or u may contact my son through the first number who speaks English except of Armenian and Russian languages.