My name is Amy, and I'm a nineteen year old British student from the UK, currently living and studying in Canberra. I'm in Australia for a year, and I'm desperate to get to see as much of the country as possible - so I'd love to know where people would recommend! :)
I'm new to Air BnB, so I don't really know what to say about myself just yet, but I suppose I'll start with a few of the basics:
- I'm a blogger, writer, and daydreamer. I chronicle my travels online, and I take a bazillion photos of everything. If you have me to stay, and you don't mind, chances are you'll get a mention on my website, and a recommendation, and a tonne of e-hugs from me :)
- I'm a vegetarian, and I'm teetotal. This is not very normal in Australia, but does make me a very quiet and unassuming guest... I know that people worry when they hear the word "student", but that's really not me at all!
- That said, I am completely addicted to tea! I'm a proper Brit, to the core.
- I study literature and history, and am a bit too passionate about both. My favourite place back home is an indoor garden where a good friend and I like to curl up and read books. Bliss.
- I am, sadly, a (website hidden) and (website hidden)-aholic. My family is in the UK, and my boyfriend is in the USA. I like to stay in touch! :)
My life motto? Being true to yourself never goes out of style.
Looking forward to seeing you!