Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
Taryn has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Great flat-- spacious, light and invites the morning sun to wake you up. The kitchen/bathroom were thoughtfully equipped, never was missing anything I assumed would be there. A flexible check-in allowed me to drop my bag while the flat was being deep-cleaned, though as a top floor unit you'll arrive a bit winded the first time with your bag in tow. The walk to the M2 metro line is very short, and the S-Bahn is a mere two stops away. The cats are kind enough to help practice your German with, though the language lessons are often too short or end abruptly.
Taryn gave me an incredible welcome to Berlin and I instantly felt at home. The apartment is clean, bright and simply furnished which is perfect for a traveller that spends most of their time exploring outside. The location is very convenient being a few minutes walk from the Tram Station that can take you to Alexanderplatz in 3 stops and Hackescher Markt in 6 stops. As a solo traveller, this place was in a safe and quiet neighbourhood that also has a few nice restaurants nearby and a comfortable walking distance to Mitte which was perfect for me.
I rented Taryn's flat in Berlin, and she was a very friendly host and easy to reach.
- Flat is very spacious with a lot of natural light. It is a one bedroom with a small kitchen and bathroom. There is a washer should you want to clean your clothes.
- The neighborhood is great, and you have easy access to fun restaurants in Prenzlaurer Berg and to public transit. It feels quite central and easy to get around.
- Bed is very comfortable
- Tayrn was flexible about our arrival times, and checkout times. She even let us keep our bags there late into Sunday while we were out and about, which was great.
- The flat is up four flights of stairs and there is no elevator (which is quite normal for Berlin, and Europe).
- The flat could have been a bit cleaner. Looked like the floors hadn't been swept in a bit.
- Check in was a bit awkward. Taryn couldn't meet us, so she had scheduled a friend to meet us at the flat - only her friend was also unable to meet us at the last minute. We had to walk several kilometers to meet her friend to get the key and then back with luggage. Likely a one-time issue, but it was a little frustrating.
Taryn was so far my best Airbnb experience !
Such a lovely and smiling girl ! Such a pleasure to meet her ! So nice and very communicative !
I really recommend her to anyone and hope to see her very soon :)
Taryn was a super nice and polite guest. She left the apartment clean and tidy. I highly recommend her to other hosts. Thanks.