Phone number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 97
Offline IDPersonal Info
- SUNY Purchase, CUNY School of Law School
- Attorney & Retired seamstress/Serial Entrepreneur
- English, Español
- Clarissa & Gloria's Airbnb Symbol
- ME (Clarissa): a native New Yorker of Dominican descent living in Brooklyn, practicing poverty law, and completely obsessed with collecting recipe books, work-out equipment/videos and talking about the book that I've been writing in my head for over a decade (you'd be surprised at the level of detail). My incredibly patient fiance and totally fashionable teen-aged daughter are my reluctant co-conspirators through life and luckily are much, much cooler than me.
- MOM (Gloria): a wonderful New York ex-pat who lived and worked in Manhattan since the 70's and finally had the good sense to retire to the Dominican Republic and finish construction on her home in 2006. She's a seamstress by trade with a hardworking, creative and entrepreneurial spirit and is super excited to host you in her lovely home! (That's where you come in):
- YOU: a wayward traveler with your sights set on the gorgeous Caribbean island of Hispaniola, Dominican Republic, who will soon find your home-away-from-home in the vibrant and bustling Santiago! Lucky you!
Let's make this happen!