I am a novice traveler and I count myself to be extremely fortunate to have the chance to explore the world, even though the chance is a little slower than most people. I'm also fortunate to know that travelling has enriched my life for the better, as I learn more about different cultures.
As a traveler, I am fairly quiet since I'm an introvert, detail-oriented, and finally realizing that I'm nowhere near where I need to be. While I maintain my room [during my travel time] to be neat and orderly, I enjoy being lost in the moments that happen during my travel.
I also enjoy life's quieter moments, which allow me to reflect on the things past, present and future.
I believe we are all eternal students, since life continues to exist as an eternal teacher.
Prior to the start of any trip, I am, admittedly, nervous, excited, and blessed to be given the opportunity to get more life-enriching experience.
Places I plan to visit before this life ends [or The List That Continues To Grow]:
- Japan [visited on November of 2011 for the entire month ^_^]
- South Korea [visited on April & October of 2011, October of 2012]
My traveling equipments:
1. iPhone [where my music are stored]
2. Bose QuietComfort noise cancelling headphones [used exclusively during my plane rides]
3. Sony A330 DSLR camera with 2 - 3 different lenses
4. Kata 3N1-33 camera bag [yes, a pretty big bag, I know]
5. Asus Eeee PC with a Western Digital external hard drive [used to store overflow of photos and videos]
"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving." - Lao Tzu
"It is difficult to say what is impossible. For the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow" - Dr. Robert H. Goddard
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T. S. Eliot