Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 49
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Saul's Airbnb Symbol
• Languages: English, Spanish
• I love hiking, dabbling in mountain biking, travel, cooking, and yes, a little vino. My favorite activity is meeting new people and sharing our unique experiences.
• I am a San Franciscan native and can help answer any questions you may have about this beautiful city by the sea.
• My last adventure was hiking in the beautiful state of Utah (Moab, Utah to be exact). I hiked Arches National Park and 4x4-ed along the beautiful rock formations.
• My next short trip will be to Monterey and then Half Dome in Yosemite (when I'm in-shape again, fingers-crossed).
• I am very hospitable, respectable, and clean. I also enjoy laughter and privacy. I hope to be able to host you soon! :)