Thank you very much Monona. The listing of the family accommodation does not say that it is airconditioned. All the bathrooms are having over head showers, and Europian closets. Bath tubs are not provided in any of the bathrooms, and the fact is clearly mentioned in the listing. I could not catch what Monona wrote about " on the rustic side". However thanks again for the good words
1. Taline had booked villa private room with AC at Rs.1500/-
But own my own I alloted Villa Deluxe room with AC, attached bathroom and dressing room, which is listed at Rs.3500/- , with a view of her own convenience. I wonder how can such a spacious room be a run down dark room!!!
2. Sithara Homstay has been in existance for more than ten years, and has bagged Certificate of Excellence for the last three consecutive years! During all these 10 plus years I have been living there with my family, and yes, I am running a business in my house! If I have to go out of Cochin for a few days, even if it is to Dubai, I dont think I have to take permission from Taline, and since I had put my manager's family in my house to look after the guests in my absence, I did not find the need to inform her too.
3. Taline has no right to insult my people and My House under any circumstances. She might be used to seven star luxury accommodation in hotels. That of course she cannot expect in homestays. With all due respect to her and her husband, I feel it my duty to advise her that use of such insulting, immature and low grade language in her review will tell upon her own culture and dignity.
4. I sympathise with Taline for her frustration and irritation, caused by the fact that she could not fully enjoy her tour due to the illness of her husband. But that should not have been aimed at me and my house. I hope and pray that, the
gentleman recovers fully, fast.
5. I have not made any alteration in my house and all the rooms are exactly the same as they are in the photoographs.
6. WIFI is working for many other guests, and hot water is available in all bathrooms!!
I wish all the very best for Taline and her husband.