Hey! My name is Chris and I live in Portland, Oregon.
Free-time activities include biking, running, exploring NYC when I can. A little too interested in everything related to food, outer space and American history. I love traveling and I'm now using Airbnb for my accommodations.
Top insider tips for hosts, after having been a guest on Airbnb for many years:
- A luggage rack set up for the guest's arrival creates the absolute best first impression (otherwise luggage might have to go on your nice bedspread or dresser :/ ).
- If the wireless internet works in each room of your listing, your guests will be happy.
- Clear check-in instructions in the House Manual and Directions sections will a happy guest make.
- A pristine bathroom is unforgettably great.
- Multiple sets of keys will put your guests at ease.
Currently working for Airbnb (since summer 2011) and it's been a blast so far. Cheers