Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I used to work for a financial industry but now I work at a Japanese restaurant handling some accounting and general affairs.
Shunichi has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Perfect place if you want to stay in Midtown Manhattan. The apartment is a bit clattered and run down, but the room is cosy and has everything one might need. Shunichi was very accommodating with my travel arrangements which made my life much easier.
Good location and clean. The apartment is old but everything was fine. Shunichi was very nice and the experience in NY was great
Great location great room, all you'd need. Shunichi very nice guy and very private. He was really helpful when my flight / arrival times changed, got me in earlier than planned and when he was at work. Would definitely return. Thank you Shun.
I had a good stay at Shunichi's. The location was perfect right in the theatre district.
His girlfriend let me into the apartment and basically just let me know which key was which. However the rules of the house were clearly printed on the inside of the door so I had no further questions. I only spoke to Shunichi once to let him know at what time I was checking out. For the rest, I didn't see or hear them.
The apartment is basic and somewhat run down. Although clean, tidy and reasonably equipped. It's a bit too prosaic for a romantic get-away :)
The central location makes up for this.
My only real problem was with the plastic cover over the mattress. There was a fitted sheet over this but still... not very pleasant. Although the bed itself was fine.
Estuvimos 7 noches y estuvo todo bien. No es exactamente igual a como se ve en la foto, pero se le toma cariño. Es espacioso, tiene todo lo necesario y a pesar del frio de afuera siempre estuvo caliente dentro. La ubicación es excelente, muy cerca de todo. Definitivamente volvería a quedarme ahí.
The apartment was what we saw from pictures, the location is great.We were at the apartment practically alone, since we did not see Shunichi in the days we were.Your friend welcomed us.Everything was as expected.
Lovely room, next to everything. Clean safe, lock on bedroom door. WiFi worked well and place was warm and comfortable. Apartment itself cluttered, but room was more than satisfactory. Great stay would choose here again
Lets start with the good part: the room is in a great area and there are many great places in walking distance. The woman who let us in and was very welcoming and friendly. We got tea, cocoa, a microwave, a fridge, mugs, a toaster and a water boiler to use.
the TV didnt work; it was way to cold, its hardly possible to sleep; the bed was not like at the picture, it was much worse; the host didnt answer me when i had a problem finding the appartment; the room was not that clean, neither was the bathroom
- The host was not available and sent a friend to meet us at our designated arrival time (thumbs up).
- The location is great as it's close to everything (thumbs up).
- The room is large as advertised (good).
- The heating in the room wasn't working so we had a small electric heater in its place. I felt it wasn't adequate given it was about -10C outside. It was cold and I had to bundle up just to sleep and also wear 2 layers of socks to walk around the room (thumbs down). It would have been nice to know this ahead of time so I had the option to consider other places.
- As there was just one bathroom, there was a note on the door about bathroom usage and when would be blackout periods - this also would have been nice to know in advance (thumbs down).
- I didn't really stay long enough to interact with the owner of the place but I did make an effort to at least say hello.
- Overall the place looks a bit run down and obviously needs work.
Great Guests. Hope they had a great time here in New York City.
Shun is a very personable person and attends to business.
It was a pleasure working with him.
He is always welcome!