1) AirBnB customer service, though rarely needed up till now, has never
been anything but correct, helpful and to the point
2) Guests enter the building with special keys now
3) Refrigerator always contains a few unopened food/drink items for guests'
4) Plenty of unused drawers, and a clothing rack like those used in the
fashion industry that can hold a decent wardrobe
5) The apartment and building is exterminated on a monthly basis which has
always left it free of bugs; one does have to watch out for bringing in
roaches in super market bags; secondly, at dusk the 'no-see-ums' (tiny
little flies) come out in Florida (outdoors), their bites become especially
itchy at night; make sure you spray yourself before going outside.
6) It is a typical old Miami Beach building, the walls are not soundproof.
There are dogs in the building.
7) Parking: see our listing: "Free on-street parking on a first-come
first-served basis; additional (but metered) parking, supermarket and bike
rental station around the corner. "