Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 00
- Trinity College, Dublin
- English, Français
- Clodagh's Airbnb Symbol
25 Random Facts About Me:
1) I am a pesky pescetarian, and proud of it.
2) I have an irrational fear of wobbly things: jelly, rickety stools, my thighs.
3) I am squeamish around insects and crying children. I don't think i'll ever be friends with spiders. If they move about too fast I just put them in jail. (I put a glass over them and then take about a week to work up the courage to slide a postcard under it and chuck them outside.)
4) I am a recovering sound engineer
5) My all time favourite word is pneu. And yes, I know that's French. But it's such a great word.
6) My least favourite word is phlegm.
7) My first job was an unpaid one in a local community radio station. I loved it. The only downside to that part of my career is that it was the template for the rest of it.
8) Money falls like water through my hands.
9) I am a lousy correspondent, and for that I am heartily sorry.
10) Except for the times when I am ridiculously over-prepared, I am inevitably under-prepared.
11) In general, I find poodles, politicians and usability experts to be silly.
12) Sometimes some mashed potato is all I require to be truly happy.
13) I have of late, with comic results, been using power tools.
14) I need to drink more water and curb my childish inclinations, though clearly these two needs have nothing in common.
15) My pen of choice is the Lamy broad-nibbed fountain pen with black ink.
16) I don’t understand golf at all.
17) Currently, I am several pages into about twelve books.
18) I sometimes go days without looking in a mirror, and when eventually I do it’s always a bit jarring.
19) I enjoy wooden puzzles and playing with paper. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I have a bit of a thing about paper. Don't worry - it's not kinky.
20) I can and - even when not called upon to do so - will recite Robert Frost’s "Two Roads Diverged in a Yellow Wood".
21) The funniest thing I have ever seen was some footage of narcoleptic dogs in a documentary on sleep disorders. The second funniest was George W Bush.
22) Though I have referred to it in the past, I'm not entirely clear what the subjunctive clause is.
23) Likewise, I am uncertain of the proper way to pronounce behemoth.
24) If given the chance, I would live on prawns, salmon and peas.
25) Sometimes I dream about coffee.