Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Foreverinn is a service apartment. clean ,economy,and convenient.
Foreverinn has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Foreverinn 非常的亲切。因为非常早到，所以员工还没上班。但因为收到我们的电话立刻赶来为我们开门。谢谢哦！房间和照片一样。天天都有阿姨帮忙收拾房间，非常干净。环境也非常好，附近有7－11,地铁还有很好吃的胡须张卤肉饭。有来台北一定会回来 Foreverinn！：）
Location: at a popular area near a big intersection and the brown MRT line. Pretty convenient; got all sorts of convenience nearby. MRT station is 3-minute walk away.
Building: the exterior looks commercial and outdated, but don't be fooled. The interior was revamped with a nice touch. Fairly modern, small and cozy room suitable for small number of travellers. Be sure your roommate is an intimate one - the washroom/shower partition is basically a sheet of tempered glass. Electronic door-access adds convenience and security. Washer and dryer provided free for long-term needs. Unprotected Wifi provided in each room. It works for me.
Service: room is tidied up daily. Respond to message and calls fairly quickly. For long-term stays they don't change sheet, which is environmentally-friendly. The only down-side: when requested for a sheet replacement, they declined for some reason.
All in all a good place to stay with. Only wish they didn't ignore my request.
I'm going to get the bad things out of the way, but be assured, I was completely satisfied and think the good outweighed the bad.
- Mosquitoes were all over the place in the elevator and hallway. Luckily, I did not notice them in the room.
- The room smelled a little musty.
- The building is along a fairly busy road, so there was a bit of noise, if that's the kind of thing that bothers you. I didn't mind, it wasn't too loud. During my visit though, there was also construction going on in the building or somewhere nearby because every morning, it was extremely loud with drills going off. Sounded like they were right next to us and at 7:00 or 8am, not the nicest thing to wake up to. This is probably temporary though, so not a big deal (was occurring during end of march 2015, fyi)
- Check-in time was 3pm (15:00), not 12:00 as listed on AirBnB. The host did let me know this right away though, before I finalized the rental, so not a big deal.
- Pictures on AirBnB are not necessarily the exact room you get. I noticed our room is not pictured here. However, it was almost identical to what you see in these pictures, just different color/patterns (ours was red). Actually, I'd say our room was slightly bigger than the ones pictured because ours had a sizable nook past the bed area that was perfect for putting a few large luggage bags. The hallway is the same.
- Close to MRT (subway)
- A bus that goes to the Airport can be found a block away for 125 NT, in front of a bank (sorry, I forget the name)
- Convenience store (7-11) and lots of restaurants are all nearby. Right on the block and across the street. The restaurants I saw that were right there are considered a bit pricey by Taiwan standards if you're on a budget, but you can go anywhere with the MRT easily. And there's probably cheaper nearby too if you look for it, I didn't as I spent most of my time outside the immediate area.
- Fits 2 people comfortably, but bathroom walls are just glass so best for couples.
- They clean and place 2 new water bottles in the room every day (unless you request otherwise)
- Basic bathroom essentials (soap, shampoo, toothbrush), Fridge, Air Conditioned, free wifi, etc (read their list, it's fairly accurate)
We didn't meet the host directly but the directions to the apartment was very clear. The room was clean and the bed was so soft we didn't want to leave. We didn't stay in the room pictured but it was similar, set up like a hotel room. Daily housekeeping as well. The host was nice enough to extend our check out time so that we had more time to pack. The rooms are sound proof aside from the glass window facing the road but we had no issues sleeping thanks to the blackout curtains. The room is really well thought out to cater to travellers.
Just be sure that you are going to the correct metro stop, we made the mistake of going to the wrong one. The names are very similar so make sure that it is the one on the brown line! Just as advertised, less than 10 minutes walk to the apartment. There is a convenience store near the metro as well as Mister Donut and Starbucks. There are also restaurants near the apartment building.
We would love to return again.
Pretty nice and tidy room. Good location which close to metro station and restaurants. Wi-fi connection is fast and stable. Special thanks for arranging a twin room instead of a double room for me. Strongly recommand.
This is a highly recommended place to stay in Taipei, about 5 min by walk to Zhongsan Junior High School station. The room was as described, a clean and quite place with everything you need. Would definetly come back again!
We enjoyed our stay at Forever Inn. Great location with 2 minute walk to MRT, nice area to stroll around. Great restaurants on your doorstep. The room itself was extremely clean, large enough for both of us to stay for an extended period comfortably. There was a very subtle "damp smell" that you don't notice after 2 minutes in the room. There is a bit of traffic noise as we were staying on a main road, but again you quickly adjust and really don't notice. The bed was extremely comfortable. Water restocked in the fridge everyday. And the room was serviced every day. Great to come home after a day on the town into a nice cool and clean/tidy room. Definitely recommend and would stay here again.
Cozy room,good location,frendly service. Good memory in Taiwan.