Response from Marjut:
1. The address sent to me by airbnb was Sydney Court, San Diego. This is not your address.You are responsible to make sure the address airbnb has is correct.
2. The trouble you took came after I already was having difficulties finding your place.
3. The advice how to get to your flat was sent so late that I didn't receive it because I was flying back from South America, 4 flights and 12 hours in the air.You had at least 4 weeks to correspond with me before my day of travel. No one gets their emails when they are flying nor do the mobiles work in every country.
4. I asked you weeks before how to get to your place. Your answer was take a taxi.
5. By the time I finally made it to your place I had no interest contacting you. I just returned the energy of indifference I felt you had treated me with.