Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 92
Offline IDPersonal Info
- Madison Ridgeland Academy, Northwestern University, Rhodes College
- Greg's Airbnb Symbol
When we travel, we love living like the locals, rather than visiting like a tourist. You're more likely to find us at a local market shopping for groceries rather than waiting in a long line at the tourist traps. We're always up for seeing new sights, experiencing exciting cultures, and enjoying tasty food (vegetarian).
Some of our best travel experiences have been:
• driving the Ring Road in Iceland
• wandering and relying on serendipity in the narrow streets of Venice
• waking up at daybreak in Costa Rica with howler monkeys in the trees just outside
• watching the Alhambra glow at sunset from our rooftop patio in Grenada
• sitting back with a glass of wine and gazing at stars in Big Sur
While we have visited some amazing places and would enjoy returning, we often go for places we haven't been because there is so much out there to see and explore.