As comfortable as I am with others, I am rather shy when it comes to showing the world who I am. I am a great listener, with a burning curiosity with life and people. Chances are, if you and I sit down to chat, we could have a great conversation. To make a living, I am a professional animator/director/designer. Currently I live in West New York, New Jersey and I am excited to meet wonderful people who make up airbnb.
For fun, I will answer the airbnb suggested questions:
What are 5 things you can't live without?
- My son, hugs, friends, comfort food, and technology
Favorite travel destinations, books, movies, shows, music & food?
- Sun filled destinations (people in sunny areas are warmer ;P)
- The Count of Monte Cristo, How to win friends and influence people
- Back to the Future, The Sandlot (childhood favorite), and Life of Pi
- Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, How I met your Mother, Curb your Enthusiasm
- Tropical music, Hip-hop, Reggae, Jazz, Blues, Rock
- Ooh food... Thai, Colombian, Cuban, Indian, and a good burger!
What's it like to have you as a guest?
Well, I value relationships very much, and in airbnb it's certainly about developing trust and great opportunities for both hosts and guests. Being a pleasant and respectful guest is very important to me, as my behavior is a reflection of who I am and represent. I appreciate timeliness and courtesy, as well as flexibility, and anyone can expect that from me.
What is your style of traveling?
I am a novice traveler. Generally, I travel to destinations where I stay with family and now I am open to traveling to area where strangers become friends. I feel I am not complicated and prefer to pack light and be less concerned with material items while I travel so that I could enjoy the destination. This also means I will probably be unprepared and need to buy items while traveling. Because of this, any well meaning gesture, advice, and convenience that a host can provide goes a long way with me.
Do you have a life motto?
No one has ever asked me this! I would say "Live and Learn" is my motto.