Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted community, and it doesn’t go unnoticed!
Sono di Roma, mi piace viaggiare.....
Filippo has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Check-in and check-out wirkend Perfect, Little Communication was necessary. Emanuel on behalf of Filippo was very friendly. The apartment fulfilled our expectations (which were not low). It was clean and we had all what we needed. Mattresses were very good. Location is very central for all the touristic targets. Metro station for the outside attractions is very near. All in all we enjoyed our trip to Rome very much.
The location was awesome. Right next to the Spanish steps. Great restaurants are nearby the apartment. But its a little bit noisy at night because of cars running down the street. Nice living room, kitchen, beddings and (website hidden) works really well but a wi fi is a little bit slow.
Great location, everything as described. Very easy check in and check out. Very close to any type of public transport, local cafes and shops. Perfect size for a group of four!
* The listing is accurate
* The apartment is spacious and well equipped
* The location is very central
* The neighborhood is great.
* Filippo also organized for us a van to take us to and from the airport which was very convenient.
Cons: (points for improvement)
* We had no way of knowing which apartment is the one for us. We stood in front of the main entrance and rang all the neighbors until we hit the right one and Mr. Imanuel came to open the door for us. Cellphones not always work the first moment you land in another country, so the presence of a welcoming person is crucial.
* The stuff was not always responsive enough: the apartment was set for four persons instead of five. We've waited for hours for Natalia to come and fix that. In the end Imanuel came in very late.
* Not all my messages in AirBnb were answered
* Other hosts spoiled me with welcoming refreshments to start the stay, this time it was missing. However, the kitchen had all the basic stuff you can ask for.
This beautiful apartment is in an outstanding location, just around the corner from the Spanish Steps. The communication with the host was always excellent and very easy to reach them.
The apartment is exactly like the pictures. It is a very clean and comfortable home to stay in while visiting Rome.
We are a family of 4 and had more than enough space to relax and cook a meal or two. We would definitely stay here again.
Fillippo and his team were great host! Though we arrived eariler than general check-in time, they helped us to keep our luggages in the apartment.
And they arranged van from/to airport and we could move so efficiently. Thanks again!
The apartment is beautiful same as pictures.
Its best merit is location. It is very close from Spagna and we could reach main areas by foot.
We recommand this apartment for your stay in Roma!
Nuestra experiencia ha sido muy buena. El apartamento es muy bonito y está muy bien situado. Las fotografías se corresponden muy bien con el estado de la vivienda. Está en una zona perfecta para visitar lugares de interés y a escasos minutos andando de la Plaza de España. Recomendamos sin duda la vivienda a otros viajeros.
Very nice apartment in a great location. The apartment was as advertised. Good communication with the host. Wifi worked well.
Gorgeous apartment with a fabulous location! Would definitely stay here again. Great host, very responsive and very helpful.
A lovely, spacious apartment right next to the Spanish Steps in Rome. The perfect spot to explore Rome, all of the hotspots are within walking distance. Good facilities, perfect communication.