Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I am really sociable person and love meet people from all over around the world.
I actually think that every single tourist can teach me something from his country
I studied business in my life and I work in real estate
Daniel has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
A good location & a decent apartment (with a few caveats), but not a very responsible owner. Four issues:
1) There is a serious problem with the shower drain -- the water drains VERY slowly & if you dare to take more than 5 minutes in a shower, that will result in a flood. I have repeatedly asked Daniel for help (more than 4 times!). At first he claimed there is no problem; he then emailed saying that "it's just built that way"; stopped responding to my emails after that. I have rented his apartment for 26 days -- that's a long time to wait for a decent shower! (Makes you appreciate why Emperor Diocletian built his public baths not too far from there... :)
2) The apartment is not prepared for long term rentals -- it is full of Daniel's own clothes & stuff, and he will grudgingly provide you with only very limited closet space.
3) The rental price has increased two times on the web during our negotiations (Daniel claimed it was due to the changing exchange rate, but fluctuations were more significant than could be explained by that). Make sure to lock the price in your first email contact. Also: Daniel will reply to all of your emails & questions almost instantly -- but only BEFORE he gets your payment. After that it might take you several days to get any response to your concerns.
4) Daniel also simultaneously used the space (rented to me at that time) for his own study/business meetings -- without even asking for my permission to do so. He did this at least once during the day when I was absent & then also showed up on the last day with his friend telling me that they will use the kitchen. He was very displeased when I told him that this is inappropriate.
this is a good apartment for a SHORT rental. But if you need a place for more than 2-3 days, if you want to be able to take a decent shower, and if you want to deal with a responsible owner -- you will do better to look elsewhere.
Daniel's apartment is a very nice place to stay in Rome.
Located on Metro, Bus Lines near Termini and in walking
distance to ancient Rome. It is clean and quiet with a balcony
to the courtyard. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it!
Do not think that Rome is in need of support and promotion in addition to its eternal name... Still if you are looking for such an amazing mixture of openness and prudence, sincerity and remaining reserved, romance and reason, chaste and lewd, sanctity and sinfulness you should by all means stay in the heart of Rome with the ease access to everything you want to know, see, try and taste.
We were lucky to stay in such a place - near Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore. Each morning started with the sunbeams coming into our room. It was great! Even and ordinary flow of life of the street made us woken up for new discoveries.
As for technical characteristics:
- our room was really spacious but according to the circumstances not that one that was offered initially. still it was good;
- marble bathroom where you can have a relaxing shower after a day of wandering through the city;
- the only obstacle that you may face with is that the kitchen is closed for travelers but it's not really a problem because there are a lot of cafes and restaurants in the neighbourhood; if you want to find something cheaper you can go to a supermarket near basilica (it will take you 5min to reach it);
- you may ask for cleaning services for additional charge.
Nice stay in Rome and good luck!