Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
Leah has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
The area was very standard for Wasaga Beach. I agree that in the description they do not explicitly state that you are in a small collection of cottages that are close together. That being said, it was clean anf the bathroom was very clean and up to date. Some things were a bit run down such as the beds, but it certainly did the job for us. There is no cable - not that this is a huge issue but bring some dvds to watch so that you can have something on in the background. The water is just down the street so that's a positive as well.
My family and I had a great time staying at this cottage. There was a swing set in the yard which was great for my young nieces. The cottage was clean and cozy, great location, very close to the beach. Leah and the other staff were very helpful with anything we needed. I would recommend this place to others and will hopefully be going back next summer :)
Definitely a rustic cottage, but we really enjoyed our stay.
Furniture, wallpaper and flooring are all pretty worn and dated, but it doesn't matter too much if you aren't overly picky. This place has very pretty waterfront views, an awesome patio and a great fire pit.
I'd recommend for groups who won't be bothered by the classic wood cottage vibe and want to be near the water. About a ten minute drive to the beach from here.
Decent location. Host was very friendly. Three stars due to the following:
• Description not clear that this is one in a group of cottages, and privacy is low since the windows need to be open due to noted lack of A/C
• Check in was listed at 11:00 am at time of booking, but was changed to 3:00 pm after booking
• TV did not have an antenna, and could not play DVDs because the controller was missing, the DVD player remote’s batteries were dead, and one of the TV stand’s doors was missing—contacted host but they were unable to resolve the issue after an hour and a half due to their work schedules
• Barbeque was not cleaned from the last guest (zucchini pieces left in the bottom), coffee cup left outside on front patio set, and a rusty SOS pad was left at the sink
• One of the queen beds was supported by a log, and the blankets were twin sized
• One of the dining chairs was poorly repaired with double-sided tape and came apart when we shifted it
• One set of blinds had to be held in order to use since there was a part missing
• The flush handle on the toilet was not secured and kept popping out when used
Overall the cottage was good, but it could definitely use some attention. I don’t feel confident that the hosts examined the cottage between our stay and that of the previous guest.
Leah's place was spacious and clean. I spent a weekend with 4 couples and it fit all of us comfortably. The location was great close to the quieter beaches of Wasaga and 6 mins drive to the main beach 1. Leah responds quickly and was very helpful. Great place!
Nice place close to the water. Happy to see a fire pit as well. Would recommended. Thanks for having us!
We had a great time at this cottage! It was everything that was advertised and more.
Great location close to the new beach and not far from the main strip. Would be the perfect spot to rent multiple cottages for a group getaway. We will be back!
We had a great time at the cottage. We enjoyed our stay and would definetly stay there again.
Leah was an amazing host! She was very patient with us and our requests regarding the visit considering the fact that we booked with her last minute. She was a great help to both myself and my friends who contacted her before and during our stay. Her cottage is very welcoming and honestly adds to the "family getaway" experience. The cottage is situated on a quiet street as stated, and is less than a 10 minute walk to the beach. The neighbours are really friendly as well! A plaza is also close by which includes Wal Mart, the dollar tree, and other restaurants. I definitely recommend Leah and her cottage if you are looking for a nice cottage at a reasonable price that is located right near Wasaga (beach 1). My friends and I are looking forward to booking with Leah in the future!