Five Fun Facts About Me
1. I believe that eating real food will keep you healthy until a very old age. Real butter and sugar, pasture-raised organic meats, and lots of organic produce.
2. I can't live without independent travel, preferably on a scooter with a backpack.
3. I didn't live an active lifestyle until a couple of years ago. Now I've hiked a volcano, traversed the Grand Canyon in one day, scuba dived in some of the most challenging conditions in the Coral Triangle, and can't imagine living the way I used to.
4. I want my next long-term-travel trip to be in Jamaica, so I can drink lots of rum and learn to pon de floor.
5. I wouldn't be the person I am today without the neverending positive support from my handsome husband.