Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 47
Offline IDDriver License
- Corning - Painted Post East High School, NYU
- Jana's Airbnb Symbol
Things I love: karaoke, dim sum, dance parties, golf, traveling, korean food, mac n' cheese (my ultimate weakness), a good book on my Kindle
Things I'm looking forward to in 2013:
1. Getting married
2. Learning as much Italian as possible and spending a month in Italy
3. Starting grad school (MBA)
4. Moving to California (from Chicago, before that from NYC)
5. Traveling to at least one more country!
Books I've read more than once: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, The Things They Carry, The Executioner's Song (eclectic, I know!)
Me as your guest...
When I choose to stay in a home versus a hotel, it's because I want to get a better sense of the area and people. You can expect me to be friendly, respectful, clean, and quiet. I like to be out when I travel, exploring neighborhoods by foot, through food, or reading my Kindle at a cafe or park, so you probably won't see a lot of me anyway! I love a friendly host and picking your brain on the best places to eat and visit so don't be shy with recommendations!