Hey there, I'm Gonzalo, been living in Montevideo for 3 years now and just recently bought this property where I live with my partner Maria Laura (she goes by Lali) and our baby daughter Amelia. I'm pretty much laid back and always look forward to the good things in life.
Five things I can't live without?
- People (Family and Friends).
- Water (and all goodies that contain liquid substances).
- Food (Love cooking and eating pretty much everything, cooking shows are the best).
- Technology (Music, Movies, Software, Games and Consoles).
- My guitars (probably my biggest hobby although its hard to find the time these days. I do get together with some music aficionados on a weekly basis and we record a couple of songs just to indulge ourselves.... we suck though LOL).
I love to travel, my whole life I've been bumping around pretty much everywhere, I was born in Switzerland and have lived and traveled throughout Asia, Europe, North America and Latina America. Africa will definitely be the next destination. I settled down here a little over 3 years ago from Ottawa, Canada where I graduated from College and worked in the Hospitality Industry for a couple of years. Today I work at a Multinational Company that provides Financial and Technology Solutions at a B2C and B2B level.