Well, the 5 things I can't live without are these:
1. Photo camera - I love photography and I take a lot of photos.
2. Bicycle - I cycle frequently during the warm season.
3. Travel - I consider travelling as a way to discover yourself and to recharge your energy through visiting new places and meeting new people.
4. Food: Sushi, Lasagne and Lithuanian Zemaiciu pancakes - I think they're the best inventions on Earth :D
5. City: Vilnius - the place of inspiration.
As I'm from the geographical centre of Europe, my travel goals are to visit the other four extreme points in Europe (North,South,East,West) (the western one already visited - 3 to go!), and also I'd like to visit ancient sites in South America, Africa, Asia. To put it short - the whole world.
My favourite quotations:
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.