I do not have sufficient time to to everything I want. Life is too short !
I love music, playing as well as listening, dinners with friends, cooking, wines, going out in restaurants, reading, art under all its forms (preference for cinema, sculpture and modern painting), jogging, trips, bike rides and walks, in town or in the countryside, escapades, computers, handycraft, ...
Some of my little pleasures
- Play my favorite jazz pieces on my piano
- Have a pastry tasting at "aux copains d'abord" bakery and coffeshop on Mont Royal Avenue while inhaling the fanstastic smells of salted butter and watching people walk
- Cook exotic food for mu friends while drinking a cup of wine
- Listen to the rain while reading a good novel and having a cup of tea
- Walk randomly in Montreal charming street and lanes to discover new places
- Go on an escapade in Venise, Barcelona, New York city, the carribean ...
- Watch a good movie after running 5 laps of Lafontaine's park
- Debating in the french way with my friends (of course, I am french...)