Phone Number(▒▒▒) ▒▒▒- ▒▒ 55
- New York University
- English, Français, 中文
- Tammy's Airbnb Symbol
* 560+ HAPPY REVIEWS * (all wonderful guests, except for that one ;)
2015 Global Nomads Top 100 Honors
2014 Wanderlust Destination Award
" Voted Vancouver's Best BnB (website hidden) 2013"
** We are licensed and insured**
We're quiet, friendly and love to travel. Our native language is English, but also speak French, some Cantonese, as well as a little Mandarin and Spanish. We embrace all cultures and lifestyles, having lived in places as diverse as Lille (France), Indonesia, New York, Hong Kong, London, Taipei, and Thailand. We look forward to making your stay with us as pleasant, convenient, and affordable (local hotels $200 - $500 night) as possible.
Activities while staying at Dejavu are abundant. You can do anything from spending the day whale watching or kayaking on the ocean, to hiking and biking through the lush rainforest around Vancouver, or hike to the top of the 4,000 foot Grouse Mountain and take in the spectacular view above the city. If relaxing is more the idea, a game of golf on championship greens or a relaxing treatment at one of the local spas might be a nice alternative.
Let Dejavu be your base to explore its many wonders!
• Richmond Night Market (Home to World Famous "Slavic Rolls")
• Banzai Sushi House
• Richmond Olympic Oval Training Center
• Grocery, Starbucks, bank, restaurants, pub, nail / hair salon
• Shopping Malls: Richmond Center, Lansdowne,Yaohan Center, Aberdeen Mall
• Golden Village, 260 + restaurants featuring cuisine from all corners of the globe
• Historic Steveston Fishing Village, fresh seafood available right from the boat!
• Steps from Fisherman's Wharf is "one of the best little Sushi restaurants outside of Japan"
• Whale Watching (Steveston Seabreeze Adventures)
• River Rock Casino, Western Canada's biggest Casino Resort
• Thrangu (Tibet) Monastery
• Mountain biking: UBC, Seymour, Lulu Isle dyke
• UBC Museum of Anthropology
• Queen Elizabeth Park and Conservatory
• Granville Island
• Vancouver Canucks, Canadians and Lions
• Stanley Park
• Lynn Valley Suspension Bridge
• Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Grouse Grind
• Flying Beaver, fabulous little pub on the river (free shuttle service)
Combining spectacular natural beauty and a prime waterfront location, Vancouver has captivated the imagination of travelers the world over. Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the Coastal Mountains, Mother Nature pulled out all the stops when she created “Canada's Golden Child". Vancouver is an experience, not a vacation, and you have to see it to believe it.
At Dejavu you are just steps away from an adventure that you'll treasure forever…
"it reminds us of home" - Brigitte & Gerard, Paris, France (2011)
NOTE: If calendar is full, please message us. We may be able to accommodate you in one of our other listings.
Please welcome our new team member, Manuel, all the way from Barcelona ;)