Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I'm hospitable,attentive & careful to my guests.I do everything to make comfort for them & to satisfy their needs.Come & make sure )))).
Anush has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Staying at Anush's apartment may have been my best Airbnb experience in 3 years.
(1) Anush is incredibly welcoming and accommodating, making us immediately feel like family. Wanting to respect the place and give her back a clean apartment becomes very natural given her wonderful hospitality.
(2) Ideal location, 2-3 minutes walking distance from all main attractions in the city (Aznavour Square, Swan Lake, Cascades are all 3 minutes away). Republic Square is at the other end of downtown Yerevan but less than 10 minutes walk.
(3) 24h/7 supermarket across the street on Abovyan St.
(4) Entrance to the building through a perfectly safe and cute alley on the back of the building. Neighbors were quiet and Abovyan is a quiet, one-way street. Entire neighborhood is 100% safe and charming.
(5) Impeccably clean apartment, no leaking shower or smelling kitchen. All appliances worked with no issue.
The only negative point is the birds in the tree, who start singing really loud in the morning.
I warmly recommend to stay at Anush's for an improved Armenian experience. In my opinion the listing pictures don't accurately reflect how spacious, cute and well equipped the apartment actually is.
Thank you, dear Stephane.I am happy to hear my guests' satisfaction.You were great guests . Always welcome !
This is a beautiful apartment is located in the perfect spot. Close walk to all the main areas.
Anush and her husband are really accommodating and quick to help if any issue arises.
Would definitely stay there again next time I'm in yerevan.
Cordially'll wait for the next visit :).
The apartment has a prime location close to everything you would need in Yerevan. The apartment is clean and spacious and Anush is a very attentive, friendly and helpful host. Highly recommendable!
Thank you.receive such guests as you, it is a pleasure ;)
Very pleased with the total experience. Nice apartment. Great location; supermarket just on the other side of the street, local fresh fruits just around the corner. Even if it's allowed to smoke in the apartment according to the website, there is no smell, which is very appreciated. Internet connection is great.
I can warmly recommend Anush and her apartment.
Hi dear Tom :).You had a big choice (5 pollows for 2 person),and you could use which one you wanted )))).
I highly recommend this airbnb experience.
Anush was very helpful; both before and during the trip. She recommended things to see and do and was on hand to assist throughout the stay.
The apartment was perfect for our requirements and is located right in the middle of Yerevan - the inner city is all within walking distance. There is even off-street parking if you are inclined to brave the Yerevan traffic!
Overall, an excellent stay. Thank you!
Thank you,dear Tom. interesting and positive people are always in demand, I was pleased to host you. .be my guest when you want )))).
My experience with renting this place was wonderful. Anush and her husband both were great hosts, always available if needed. An apartment was clean very spacious and perfectly located in the center of Yerevan. I would defiantly recommend it for staying in Armenia and would love to do it myself another time.
Thank You for kind attitude.I'll be glad to meet you at my flat again.
I have stayed a month at Anush's place and its a great apartment and very conveniently located. Probably the BEST location for those who want to explore downtown Yerevan. Anush and her entire family were very hospitable and were there for every small need. If I go back to yerevan again and I am looking for a place to stay this would definitely be on the top of my list.