Visit create.airbnb.com »
Thanks for taking the time to report this user.
Your participation helps keep Airbnb a safe and trusted
community, and it doesn't go unnoticed!
I´m an American now living in Barcelona. I love to travel and meet new people. I´m very respectful and friendly.
Michael has completed online and offline ID verification.
Learn more »
Michael es un huésped encantador.
Perfect guest!! Good person, nice, funny, very human, clean and tidy. I hope he come back to Valencia and have the opportunity to have a drink together!!
If I am not pleased with a guest I just don't review them but this guest has been so surprisingly negative and dishonest that I must react to his falseness!
1. It is mentioned for all to see on my listing description that my apartment is on the 4th floor with no lift. Even an idiot sees that.
2. Same thing for check-in time which is from 4 p.m, to which I am btw very flexible to, depending on my schedule. I just need to know my guest's plan well in advance. Although this guest booked a month ahead, he only texted me at 8:00 the morning he arrived in Berlin, expecting me to let him check-in early. I nicely texted him back an hour later that I'm at work and would be back btwn 16:30-17:00. Which he seemed very ok with at the time.
3. One month prior to his arrival, guest booked my room for 3 nights and a couple of days later asked me to block 3 more days for him which I did and we arranged I get the remainder in cash.*Never again, from now on all additional transactions will be only thru Airbnb.
He ended up staying 2 out of 6 nights, leaving without explanation! Just for me to see this weird review on here. I have ended up loosing money because I blocked the room for him, in vain.
3. Total rubbish! Of course I have a shower. I hang clothes in a clothes rack in my bath tub to dry, have always done that and it's never been a problem with my other guests. All the guest needs to do is take the rack out of the tub. I don't understand where this nonsense is coming from.
Trying to justify his flaky behaviour by sabotaging my listing?!
4. Albeit very very rarely, hot water does go off occasionally, all the guest needs to do is tell me. This guest didn't but lies in his review he did!!! I can't verify that the hot water was off but since the review is full of lies, I guess this is just another one. I never got a text from the guest that anything was wrong. I only got a short text message that he'd left the flat which I found strange but didn't reply to as I didn't see the sense in getting into conflict he owes me.
The entire review is plan ridiculous!
Please be very careful with this person. I obvously cannot recomend him. First impression was positive but now taken aback by this (drama like) weirdness. Didn't see this coming.
Michael is great person with nice sense of humour.he is very friendly respectful well conversation maker=)
i had such a good time while his stay.thnks for staying with me
Michael has a really good vibe! He is energetic, talkative and funny, has the latin spirit going on and a very positive attitude! I would be happy to have him back anytime, he is great!
Michael is a very special person, interesting, funny and polite.
I was happy to hot him and I recommend him to all the hosts!
Michael is a great guest. All you want from a guest. Clean, quiet, nice to talk with. I recommend anyone having him as a guest.
Michael was a clean and respectful guests. I would welcome back any time.
Michael, awesome person, friendly, comunicative, respectful, generous, clean, smart, always sharing good vibs... too many good experiences lived to be explained here, he is now part of our family.
This was the third time he came to our home and we enjoyed so much, we met him through Airbnb and has become a good friend now. Entertained my kids and wife playing card games.
See you in a few months Michael, hugs!!!
Michael was not only a guest, but he became a family I have never got on with a guest as i did with Micheal, he is Cool, Nice,Sound and very funny I was always comfortable in his presence whenever we meet. I would receive him again in the future if possible. I would recommend him