Response from Jen:
If Livia Noemi and Lea have standards of cleaness and good communication skills half as what they expected from the host, they probably would not have LEFT A HUGE MESS and UNWASHED DISHES everywhere from their bedroom to the kitchen to the bathroom so bad that I have to request a cleaning service to clean up after, out of my own pocket (no initial cleaning fee charged.)
1) This party is a group of desrespectful first time Airbnb users who has no idea how airbnb works and don't bother to understand or follow the guidlines.
2)The whole apartment was cleaned up right before they arrve, as they arrive in late(I have a life too, can't wait forever there to check you in if you dont come on time, sorry!), but they left a HUGE mess .(pictures on requested, hosts!)
3) Although they rented just a private room, they were the only ones in the apartment, so they definetly are responsible for all the mess which CONTRADICTS with their 'high sandard of cleanese' and contradicts with a lot of the thngs they were saying, as I personally cleaned the whole entire apartment and waited them to arrive on their check-in date.
4)ALL the information were given in the confrmation emails clearly but apperantly these guests dont bother to read.
5) If you were cold and bothered by the noise, why would you keep the shutters open?
6)Keeping your shutter open and blaming someone coming in (although I highly doubt it as residence is located in a very hidden place)---that is not being a responsible guest yourself and not the fault of the host.
7) There is a bridge by the residence, never a high way.
8) Heaters and windows work just fine, NEVER had complaints from other guests just them.
9) I responded within seconds to all their questions and all there questions were solved(how to turn heater on, etc) although I wasn't able to be there physically.
10) For a price of 10 euros per person/night, Livia and her party, although booking a private room but actually getting an entire apartment, is provided a clean(with no cleaning charge) and safe place to stay(locks at room and front), were still not happy.
10)Aapartment is just as shown as pictures, no more or less.
11) Apperantly 10 euros person/night was still not ok with these guests as they attampted to bargain down the price even more.
The terrible mess, damage and psycologcal uncomfortableness these guests have left and the time, effort and cleaning I have to put in is just not even worth the little money earned from their short stay. Lesson learned.
Response from Jen:
The blanket situation was fully disclosed to the guests BEFORE she decided to book the room, for one night. It was the beginning of the change of the season and it was hard to know how many thick quilts should be prepared( I had 3 throws and 1 double bed big quilt prepared) but either way the guest fully knows the situation AND THEN decides to book the room. So it shouldn't have come off as a surprise to her. And for the cheap price offered for just one night of stay, I believe it was reasonable. Thanks!